Incall Preference... Hotel or Private Residence?

I prefer my private place to host
There is only thing I look at as far as an incall. Is the incall clean? I do not care if its a hotel, motel, trick pad, or private residence.
Where's your incall 3 sides? I have some seeds that need planting in your perineum!
There is only thing I look at as far as an incall. Is the incall clean? Originally Posted by pyramider
I agree!
I can't afford to be seen at a local hotel, so the ONLY ladies I see offer a private residence incall. It does limit my choices, but that's the trade off I have to deal with to be the most discrete. If I'm traveling for business, I'm ok with a hotel incall.
THE PLAZA BAR...FUCK IN THE BATHROOM..YEPPPITY YEP UGHHH..
I would say private because I don't like hotel staff watching me enter and exit.
If I am in my wheelhouse (NOLA), I prefer a private residence. I get especially nervous when I go to any hotels in the greater NOLA area. When outside NOLA, I manage much better with hotels.
When I do hit up a hotel in NOLA, as I did recently, I do much better at the shit shops on Old Gentilly Road. I doubt I am going to run into anyone there. Originally Posted by televill
Except for the Po-Po lol. Be safe my friend
As it was already stated, wherever you choose to hobby, make sure her in call location is clean... I hate dirty surroundings....

Keep a nice place, clean linens, and a clean tub/shower for the clients.
Guys will tend to return for a future visit if the in call has some WOW factor and they feel safe.

It doesn't take much $$ to clean up your place. Cleaning products are cheap, and all it takes is elbow grease...

So Hotel, Motel, Holiday inn, lol ....Trailer park, house, Apartment,Love shak, just make it a warm and friendly environment for your clients~!!

M.M.
This right chea! ^^
A synthesis of the opinions shared so far on this thread leads me to looking for a hobby only apartment that allows for discreet entry/exit, that is very clean and possibly has a balcony, deck or patio for some private entertaining. Amazingly, I think I've found the perfect place. And it most definitely has the WOW factor that you mentioned, Melissa Madyson. I'm very excited about this place!
Fucken get a good car.. that should suffice . Did for me.. I wouldn't get round that corner before done and gone.
... Car date anyone? Lol, you crack me up Annie! Unfortunately, the only license that I have is a License to Thrill...
I too prefer resdance as well
No particular reason except Im just a little more comftubal know a private setting. Originally Posted by barrybarry39

This is a joke post, right?
Thank you so much. That is an important distinction to make. Instead of private residence, I actually meant a hobby only apartment. I do think that makes a big difference. Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood

I have always preferred providers that have a hobby only private residence which in this area usually is a moderate apartment in a safe neighborhood. Hotels bring a small amount of "risk" in my opinion and I can't fully feel comfortable.