OPM Update

Glad to help out THN!

Those of you who have PM'd me, your requests are under review. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Awesome blossom
I can't see it.....
Glad to help out THN!

Those of you who have PM'd me, your requests are under review. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Under review? So you get to decide if it's a catch...or not? Lol...
Must not be in the cliché.........

Under review? So you get to decide if it's a catch...or not? Lol... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Don't want no drama.
BSB.....You are looking beautiful as always.......
Don't want no drama. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Neither do I, love. The "under review" is also a football official term...as in the previous play is under review. Party on...
BSB.....You are looking beautiful as always....... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Thank you Darling
I have some "private / screened" forum thing that recently popped up in my forums list, but when I click on it, there is nothing there. I'm fairly certain that it is something different than what you're talking about.

How does one gain access to the message board of which you're speaking?
Once you application has been approved and you have access the forum will appear when you log in. It will be at the bottom of the forums list.
If you've applied in the past two or three days, there is likely going to be a lull. While I am still listed as the owner of the forum, BSB is taking it over. Out of respect for allowing her to run it her way-- I'm not currently pushing any more members through.

BSB is the gatekeeper now.

There is no Grace, only Zuul.
Ghost busters! I miss tavern on the green..... Has been closed.
It has been gone for quite some time now, hasn't it? At least a couple years....
Where are the taint photos?
So where is the application?