All you hookers and tards....

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas
How those points taste?
Originally Posted by Wakeup

The mint flavored points are especially tastey this holiday season ... ijs.
HOHOHO!!!!!

( Carrman Voice: Respect My Authourity !!!!)

.... minty points? Them some drunk points...
We athiests usually say Happy Holidays... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Your a dumb fuckin fuck and id enjoy stompin your dumb fuckin pussy ass. Happy Holidays Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
How those points taste?

P.S.-When they issued them to you, were they for General Disrespect to Others, or Disrespect to a Staff Member...just curious. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Was it Pistolero that said to me "Fucking ghost town...."

That was disrespect? ....seems to me you would enjoy that type of talk.

And are you sure you're an atheist? ....one would think you could spell it if you were one.
How those points taste?

P.S.-When they issued them to you, were they for General Disrespect to Others, or Disrespect to a Staff Member...just curious. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Actually it said more like although you are simply a troll and contribute absolutely nothing to the community besides trolling other members its not ok to threaten bodily harm on someone. Nothing about disrespect.
  • TheDr
  • 12-26-2014, 07:43 AM
And are you sure you're an atheist? ....one would think you could spell it if you were one. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
LMFAO. No doubt...
Not hobby related. Christmas is over. Moving all 983746474 Xmas threads to the litterbox. Bah Humbug
Ho Ho Ho Originally Posted by fishingtwo
HOHOHO!!!!! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Do these go in ISO & Requests?
Just wondering...
Happy Holidays
(happy now?)
Actually it said more like although you are simply a troll and contribute absolutely nothing to the community besides trolling other members its not ok to threaten bodily harm on someone. Nothing about disrespect. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
So they tasted good?
By his reply, I thinck he received the chicken fajita flavored points.