Time waisted with BANKS15

My first time with a provider....I was nervous as hell...asked for a backrub and left without anything.
  • BLM69
  • 10-13-2015, 07:51 PM
Wtf? So you are saying in order for me to suck dick and swallow cum I have to be attractive? Originally Posted by ArisRose
It does help if the woman is attractive to keep my dick hard, ugly or bitchy women make my dick soft. Ok I'm lying about the ugly women.
My first time with a provider....I was nervous as hell...asked for a backrub and left without anything. Originally Posted by Phrasing
I completely understand that but just because he's new doesn't make it right to waste my time.
I completely understand that but just because he's new doesn't make it right to waste my time. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I agree with that!
  • 10-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Wtf? So you are saying in order for me to suck dick and swallow cum I have to be attractive? Originally Posted by ArisRose
Duhhhhh Yeahhh! Some of us "tricks" still have standards! Wait...was that even a real question or a joke?

Why would we take the chance of catching a std from someone we wouldn't even sleep with?
  • slap
  • 10-13-2015, 11:12 PM
I agree with what L.A. Posted

the gif in your sig line is so gross it makes me puke a little.....sorry but true.....
the gif in your sig line is so gross it makes me puke a little.....sorry but true..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
honestly, I could care less...your opinion is irrelevant to me...sorry but true....
honestly, I could care less...your opinion is irrelevant to me...sorry but true.... Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
And i'll spend my cash with a hooker that doesn't make me nauseous .....so there it is there
And i'll spend my cash with a hooker that doesn't make me nauseous .....so there it is there Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
While you doing that, I'll be deepthroating my next cock. No sleep lost on my end
While you doing that, I'll be deepthroating my next cock. No sleep lost on my end Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
$30's at a time you'll be a millionaire in no time..... you don't need sleep.....you are a winner!......lmfao...........
$30's at a time you'll be a millionaire in no time..... you don't need sleep.....you are a winner!......lmfao........... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
$30? you couldnt even look at me for $30.
$30? you couldnt even look at me for $30. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
id sooner be blinded........and be happy!
OK cool! Go be happy elsewhere! U sound a little Catty going back & forth with me. Every time I comment my signature is attached so enjoy honey! You see how much cum it was?! It tasted sooooooooo good too!
OK cool! Go be happy elsewhere! U sound a little Catty going back & forth with me. Every time I comment my signature is attached so enjoy honey! You see how much cum it was?! It tasted sooooooooo good too! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
you are definitely the ghetto queen.... your folks must be proud,