Why do young guys sometimes prefer mature women???

it's bucket list shit for a lot of guys.....

a novelty.....

not a lot different than wanting to see the freak show..... the fat or bearded lady at the carnival.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Kansas City forum misses you.
easier to please, less pressure to perform.
It's as simple as one word, Experience.
https://youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4 Originally Posted by JadeRose
Haha. I actually got Stacy mom before. Not the one in the video but a friend was name Stacy and her mom and I were drinking so you know where that led to lol.
Makes you wonder how may guys in the hobby have had a secret older woman or two in their history and whether that influences their desire to assist the younger ladies in the hobby these days.

Yes--that's the reason I hobby. I enjoy the opportunity to mentor and guide young ladies--at least that's my story and I will repeat as needed. Has nothing to do with loving all pussy, old, young, spinners and MILFs--they are all lovely and fun to bang.
I am sure has to do with the confidence a mature woman shows.

Sexy mature women are very aware of their
Sexuality and in tune with their bodies.

And become very sensual.
  • Toyz
  • 05-06-2016, 03:58 AM
***GRANNY FETISH***?

And become very sensual. Originally Posted by Monica Austin

And become very sensual. Originally Posted by Monica Austin
+1 Yes Yes

***GRANNY FETISH***? Originally Posted by Toyz
I have several GILFs and am not one bit ashamed to say that they bang the shit out of me on a regular basis, and leave me totally depleted of spunk.

On good days, some of them will have cookies for me to take as I leave.
a) Gum jobs

b) Wrinkles provide friction.
Because the older ones do "things" the younger ones won't do (and still stay busy) because they have a choice.
  • rjk61
  • 05-08-2016, 09:58 AM
I saw at least 6 providers in 2015. Most in their twenties or early thirties. All very well reviewed and very sexy in their own way. You however were without a doubt the best FUCK of all. Hope to see you again soon.
Xoxo

I saw at least 6 providers in 2015. Most in their twenties or early thirties. All very well reviewed and very sexy in their own way. You however were without a doubt the best FUCK of all. Hope to see you again soon. Originally Posted by rjk61
I hope you get some legit answers!!!

Because every time I put 50 and older.in my ad...the dudes in their 30s pop up and hard....every single time....like "please don't fuck my dad, I got you baby, just don't fuck my dad..ok"....

Its weird, I am lost, what is the problem....the stud verses the ole fart complex...or so they believe..

QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1058093344]I am just curious what you all think of this? I have numerous clients in the age range of 21 to 35 and no , they don't have Mommy issues. ****** Disclaimer - Austin Ellen is no longer accepting clients under the age of 45.********[/QUOTE]

I love older men because, they can carry a conversation, got good naughty corny jokes, dick control and occasionally gives my ass a nice slap as he kiss me goodbye out the door. Also the older guys seem to really Enjoy getting in the shower with you....a real treat.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
I love older men because, they can carry a conversation, got good naughty corny jokes, dick control and occasionally gives my ass a nice slap as he kiss me goodbye out the door. Also the older guys seem to really Enjoy getting in the shower with you....a real treat. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I think the lady said, "Old Guys Rock."

And just when will you be in ATX???