Crappy Service everywhere

Just fly into DWF. To get the latest lineup and recommendation, head over to the Dallas Amp board on this site.
Unfortunately, the girls on Carrollton do charge FS prices for a HE. It's high, but it's worth it -- I always have a good time, especially with Lexi or Jess. Originally Posted by Menagon9
Name of the carrollton place?
Unfortunately, the girls on Carrollton do charge FS prices for a HE. It's high, but it's worth it -- I always have a good time, especially with Lexi or Jess. Originally Posted by Menagon9
Name of the place?
There's no specific name of the place on Carrollton. It's just a house where girls provide massages with HE. Check out rubratings.com for the girls' ads. (Each one has a separate ad).
The dallas amps are amazing I to have made multiple overnight trips to big D just to wildout.

As far as local goes [br or Nola] it’s beyond terrible which sucks. I like amps because I don’t need to plan days in advance for a future time where I might not be into it ... when I’m feeling the urge I just go [when there’s decent amps around which there isn’t right now].

Are there any decent FS amp out there right with table showers? A. Table shower is an essential part of the expirience for me.
I like amps because I don’t need to plan days in advance for a future time where I might not be into it ... when I’m feeling the urge I just go [when there’s decent amps around which there isn’t right now]. Originally Posted by dondioblo
I agree. I'm a spur of the moment kind of guy, which unfortunately doesn't at all jive with what providers prefer.

They want an hour or more (big $) scheduled at a particular time in the semi-distant future.

I'm a last minute guy trying to schedule for a half hour session. Needless to say, I usually end up with crickets.