Why Do You Hobby?

There's no pussy better than new pussy! Originally Posted by Kamakazi31
There you go my freinds. This man needs to trademark that statement.
Especially young pussy. Taste as fresh as it ever will be. Funger licking good.
Or what about, "Pussy, it does a body good"?
The illusion. So many beautiful, sexy, willing women ---- such little time. Variety IS the spice of life.
you wouldn't want to know.
The long list of smokin' hot Providers in Dallas is unmatched! I feel like a littel kid that's been left overnite in a chocolate factory. Too many sweets and nowhere near enough time!
actually many years ago I would love at any man that would pay for sex, but then reality hit me- if i date a female it might be ex amount of days before we actually have an intercourse and in between those "x" amount of dates- if you calculate gas mileage, dinner dates, etc you are still in theory paying for pussy. So why not get what you and pay for what you want. I do it mainly if I want something right away and want some specific and because I can afford it as well so it works for me.
How else am I gonna get a hot chick to boink an old, balding, fat, ugly bastard like me?
I love sex and cannot get enough.
I need sex every so often.....
what Mister Tudball said, exept I have lots of hair!!
never been married and this is how I get sex.
At this point I do not think I could date normally with success either.

"might let it slip, excuse me do you do a bbbj, what you did not get my p411, you know what gfe is babe"
Lmao
Know what you mean Dude. Just to many lovely ladies that are sweet and accommodateing for me to stop.
Well duh!
Because I like sex and I like that sex to be with many different beautiful women.
"I like women I have never had." Hank Jr.

Y'all are just too nice, too pretty and too sexy. I have a good relationship with the wife but the sex is lacking since menopause. She don't wanna anymore and I really do understand.
Blondes, Daty, BBBJs and an ocassional CIMNQNS makes my day.
Variety is the spice of life......Won't it be boring eating the same food everyday?