insearchoffun69 and bitchhunt are the same person

And thank you for not quoting my entire post.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
that made me LoL
^^You're Welcome LOL See i am super cool but just FYI i don't know all the Eccie Coed etiquette posting rules,but im kinda a poke the Bear kinda of girl just for giggles when someone is snippy snappy rude i tend to POKE THEM way of aggravation ....I need entertainment to hehehe....again don't have too much to drink and i'll try my best to not POKE THE BEAR

WINKY WINK LOVE...
that made me LoL Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
My spidey senses are starting to kick in since i have changed way of thinking (being calm cool collective) I got my eye on you....

Kinda makes you wonder er WHY i think you have split posting personality disorder i know these things.

Want to play! Now behave today tomorrow's another day sweets
that made me LoL
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Like this?

Coed etiquette posting rules . . . .
WINKY WINK LOVE...
Originally Posted by Cendell M
It's not about rules. It took me a while to get the hang of this sight. You should read the dumb shit I would write when I first signed up. Now I feel proficient enough to troll the political forum. My sense of humor just flows. You'll find your style. Sounds to me like you like to talk. I like to write.

^^Yes I am a talker but how does one TALK on a posting board that don't make sense LOL help a ditsy girl out LOL

And fyi i got style and wit I promise, I just haven't shown to much of my Smarts yet....WAIT FOR IT
Like this?
..... Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
yeah that's pretty close.
Well . . . as it relates to the topic at hand, "talking" on a message board is a clue to who you are. The comparison of two handles can be matched by posting or writing style.

A wise old English teacher told the class something to the effect of being able to know who wrote the book report just by reading it. Not looking at the name. First year of high school.

I even remember the natural smartass sense of humor in me told him "you can tell by the handwriting". Without missing a beat, and not chastising me, he said it reads like the student who is talking. This is what I mean by talking on a message/bulletin board.

Just be yourself and use that preview button if you care about appearances. As I said, your style and wit will shine. Let your postings flow and edit before submitting.

^^^Aw you're such a wise person thanks...I get it now...
Talk/type,preview post,Edit the stupid out & Submit! Got it!

So not Audio talking okay just checking
Her personality already shines through....
Beautiful
^^^Aw thank you Krystal and you're a beauty as well!

That was very very sweet!
Her personality already shines through....
Beautiful Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW

Like this?

Damn....I need that "One Flew Over..." Cuz that's how that just made me laugh!!!

Spit out some of my beer dammit.....

Spit out some of my beer dammit.....
Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW

^^^heh... This is super fun, one mistaking another for thinking their not smart or something flew over ones head,you see how fun this can be...and yes i love the shining i have the movie always loved horror movies.....

K who is NEXT!?
More than just a little!! Had to RUN to the bathroom.

Everyone in the bar (it's a small bar and a slow night) was staring at me when I busted out laughing again and headed to the ladies!

Thank you so much for that laugh!