News Anchor Brian Williams ........well, he's a liar

...By the way. He makes about $10,000,000 a year, being "one of the most trusted men in News". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yup -- pretty nice gig for a narcissistic empty suit!
Yup -- pretty nice gig for a narcissistic empty suit! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
But if you think about it, was his big "Combat lie" any worse that Hillary's. lest we forget, here is her originol recollection of her harrowing experience.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...g-under-sniper

I figure The Democratic National Committee will get in touch with NBC and tell them to lay off Williams, lest it reminds people that Hillary is just a lying Bitch as well. After all, the lie both told is just about equal. If he is no longer qualified to bea news anchor, how could she possibly be qualified to be a President.
But if you think about it, was his big "Combat lie" any worse that Hillary's. lest we forget, here is her originol recollection of her harrowing experience.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...g-under-sniper

I figure The Democratic National Committee will get in touch with NBC and tell them to lay off Williams, lest it reminds people that Hillary is just a lying Bitch as well. After all, the lie both told is just about equal. If he is no longer qualified to bea news anchor, how could she possibly be qualified to be a President. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just one of several reasons that many earnest Democrats desperately yearn for a serious, credible alternative.

The Hildabeast has more baggage than a Samsonite distribution warehouse.
Just one of several reasons that many earnest Democrats desperately yearn for a serious, credible alternative.

The Hildabeast has more baggage than a Samsonite distribution warehouse. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
You may be right, but I think America will vote for a yellow dog before they elect another Republican president in 2016, especially another Bush.

As for NBC's Brian Williams, he's a dipshit. I never watch that network unless there's an important sporting event.
I still get ticked off my his promo about 9/11. We saw the plane hit the second tower and BY THE END OF THE DAY we knew we were at war. What took him so long on that day?

Lied about braving sniper fire in Bosnia. An uneventful landing. A complete lie.
Lied about being in Cambodia in Christmas of 1968 and blamed Richard Nixon who had not yet taken office.
Lied about being a special forces, Vietnam soldier and a POW. He was in the Marine reserve and never went to Vietnam.
Lied about being in a shot down helicopter and hearing the bullets hitting the air frame. Was in another helicopter that was not shot at.
Lied about being a US Navy SEAL for 20 years. Washed out.
Served in the army but not in the special forces like he claimed for years.
In his seven months of military service he flew to Australia, his plane got lost, he got the Silver Star and returned in time to win his old congressional seat in a special election.

Seven democrats, seven liars....is this a trend?

Five democrats, five liars....is this a trend? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
no, not a trend, its a standard

to dems politics is a religion, that's why they consider conservatives not just wrong but evil

therefore, winning is the only thing and lying is but a tool and anything is overlooked in the furtherance of getting a win
Yah those guys just don't have the integrity of Richard Nixon or Sprio Agnew
You guys still watch the news?
Color me suprized
Yah those guys just don't have the integrity of Richard Nixon or Sprio Agnew Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you know many (any) Republicans who believe those two guys had "integrity"?

The Republicans are who put them out of office. They lied to everyone, which included the Republicans and the Republicans spoke up.

When are the Democrats going to start speaking up?

Rather than point your fingers back 40+ years ago ... how about pointing out anyone lying today ... first.

The Republicans are who put them out of office. They lied to everyone, which included the Republicans and the Republicans spoke up.

Rather than point your fingers back 40+ years ago ... how about pointing out anyone lying today ... first. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Pat Buchanan, for one.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-party/267022/

Rather than point your fingers back 40+ years ago ... how about pointing out anyone lying today ... first. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There are a lot I could point out. The short list is because Judy has blinders on and can't see there are just as many on one side of the isle as the other. Don't get your panties in a wad lexie lacking.
Yah those guys just don't have the integrity of Richard Nixon or Sprio Agnew Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes...they were both liars and crooks

But even they did the right thing and resigned.
People who make up stories about being in harms way should bother everyone.

Especially veterans who actually were in harms way.

I don't understand how a combat veteran could ever vote for some one like Hillary Clinton after her tales of dodging sniper fire in Bosnia.

Maybe bigtex can explain it.
People who make up stories about being in harms way should bother everyone.

Especially veterans who actually were in harms way.

I don't understand how a combat veteran could ever vote for some one like Hillary Clinton after her tales of dodging sniper fire in Bosnia.

Maybe bigtex can explain it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
There is a poll running on a web site asking if Brian Williams should be fired.
Right now, it's running about 3 to 1 saying yes.

I repeat what I said before. NBC is in a delima. If they fire Brian Williams, the are admitting that making up a story about being in harms way disqualifies you to read the news.

But, Hillary, who I would bet is NBC's overwhelming choice to be the next President, did EXACTLY the same thing.

Is she still qualified to hold the highest office in the land.??

I am waiting to see what Chris's Mathews has to say about this.
Dan Rather lost his position. Williams should too. NBC news can't possibly claim any degree of integrity with him in the position he's in.