Massage ThreAD

yeah.. i'm gonna go ahead and believe her..
Very nice. How long is the massage table? Is it compatible for guys 6'0 and taller? Or am I going to have my legs dangle off table like at AMPs. 😁
Guess I’m wrong. My apologies to all the girls I secretly thought was Cunts
See I LOVE Cunts Just absolutely adore them. Personally think it’s the best part of a girls body. Not the Ass, Boobs, Lips etc....
I thought the word cunt was a term of endearment like
Ok love
Ok Cunt.
Guess it’s not viewed as the same.
My humble apologies.

I jest I jest.
Relax
It would be wise to refrain from referring to anyone or groups of people with a post like the above even when saying in jest. It is in violation of the guidelines as well as hijacking the thread so again.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

So back on topic.
Everyone learn the rules so I have time for a massage,
I agree 100%
....The last time I saw Selena she said she was getting a new doubles partner because youre such a bitch.
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Like sisters, we can get on each other's nerves. But we just got plane tickets to Vegas

I do quite a few FBSM sessions. I am in the market for an actual massage table. Anyone point me in a good direction to purchase one?
For some, the actual massage is needed more so than the finish; please be upfront if you know what you're doing in that aspect and don't get your ovaries in a knot if someone declines because they don't feel there will be an actual massage happening. Nothing worse than going for a FBSM with the hopes of a genuine massage and getting some light fingers running along your back on a hotel bed because she lied/doesn't want to admit to not knowing how to massage.

edit: If you're skilled at actual deep tissue massage do let me know. Always in need of regular treatments.
Like sisters, we can get on each other's nerves. But we just got plane tickets to Vegas
Originally Posted by DallasBella
Can I join?

netman
Nothing worse than going for a FBSM with the hopes of a genuine massage and getting some light fingers running along your back
What he said! And to further tag along, providers add me to your contact if skilled in the M part of FBSM (bonus for Richardson/Plano.)
Always looking providers who excell in giving great masage AND great oral.