Don't you dare threaten me!! You picked the wrong bitch!

Thanks Sami♥
As much as I detest what the fucktard did to Sami, the way she is handling this might not turn out the way she wants.

This site is part of the Interwebs. ECCIE staff and owners control this site and this site only. Nothing else.

He was wrong but the chances are that this "handle" is but one alias. Even back on ASPD there were numerous hobbyist assholes who used multiple handles to sneak around screening and see providers that black listed a client's handle.

Unless you have a confirmed full name from a driver's license and good resolution photo to share, chances are that this person will not be stuck with "self service" or be slowed down in his hobby ventures.

But worse, if what I've just said turns out to be true, that the handle you've posted is a disposable one, the cretin will simply create a new Google Voice number and invent a new handle and after he builds some "cred" he may even get a P411 account and try again with you.
  • Sami
  • 01-18-2012, 12:13 PM
Thank you to all that understands this as a alert. Yes I was a little BrASS, I make no apology to anyone for it. I really believe this was alert, a guy can go somewhere get robbed in a parking lot,ext.. It's important... But any how

If your gonna do shady shit, don't contact me guy or gal. If you want somebody to demean? I am not your girl. Some girls like it , Not me! This is to be fun!

I intend to keep it that way on my side of the tracks. I have many friends, I have seen many of you. I only ask the same from you. Their are some real fine ladies here, chances are I have met them, or talked to them at one time or another.

Yes there are some real strong people around here who get it! Treat others with respect. I have walked away before,Yes I come back !

Because I do have guys and gals here who have good hearts behind their handle.

A few more I am going to meet... If you don't want to be on blast for doing stupid shit? Don't contact me .. that simple.
I know many guys who get it. That's what I call fun
The gals we will continue to push on safely.. That means we screen that means check you out. Come on you check us out, why would you think we would not do the same?

Have respect and know everyone is someones love.
A man is always someones son, A lady is always someones daughter.

And I will try not to use the F... word
  • Sami
  • 01-18-2012, 12:33 PM
I will agree on some aspects, but I screen tighter, I know nothing is 100 proof. The ones who have been visiting have been good, their not like the some that creep out of here.

But then again they are in your everyday real life. You have to watch them too.

As much as I detest what the fucktard did to Sami, the way she is handling this might not turn out the way she wants.

This site is part of the Interwebs. ECCIE staff and owners control this site and this site only. Nothing else.

He was wrong but the chances are that this "handle" is but one alias. Even back on ASPD there were numerous hobbyist assholes who used multiple handles to sneak around screening and see providers that black listed a client's handle.

Unless you have a confirmed full name from a driver's license and good resolution photo to share, chances are that this person will not be stuck with "self service" or be slowed down in his hobby ventures.

But worse, if what I've just said turns out to be true, that the handle you've posted is a disposable one, the cretin will simply create a new Google Voice number and invent a new handle and after he builds some "cred" he may even get a P411 account and try again with you. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Yep he will be whacking off for a good while from this one...I dont know him but glad i seen this!!!!! Thanks!
Well warren2696 I am one bitch that does not take any threats, you go write your fucking review! You will not threaten me! I don't cower from a pathetic piece of shit like you! Go Fuck yourself!
Providers are going cRaZy up in here! You'll need to settle down before things get out of hand.
Is anyone else hoping Sami bends over just a little more in her avatar?
  • Sami
  • 01-18-2012, 07:51 PM
As long as you kiss it softly

Is anyone else hoping Sami bends over just a little more in her avatar? Originally Posted by pyramider
You go girl, what a real piece of work this guy is... I hope no one will see him.
showing how truly offended you are up here may be causing these idiots to contact you. In many ways by showing your aggression and anger you may be egging it on. Treat yourself to a spa day and write it off to idiots being idiots. We all deal with bs, sometimes its good to take a breath and let go. I personally love the facts, but not anger. I know you can tell me to keep my 2 cents to myself later. I am just a firm believer of not letting the job get to me. Originally Posted by charlotteEH
Good advise, Charlotte. Very thoughtful. Sounds like something a good sister would say. I'm sure that we've all let the job get to us from time to time. So, chin up, Sami. It will pass.
You girls take care.