Reviews...Fair or not...

double post
She seems like a really nice girl, hope she sticks around
So Guy....can you see through these craptastic reviews and see they are bullsh*t filled? Pretty annoying. :/ Originally Posted by MissScarlettD
Yes Miss Scarlett, no worries...we're able to see through all the craptastic reviews..
I hope to see you Friday Scarlett. I sent you email. And we all see through the BS reviews. But since it hasnt posted, it may never actually occur. Probably was some BS artist, all talk no bite. Still sucks that you got verbally abused like that. Not cool.

Originally Posted by Wiley64
Hun if you provide good service these gentlemen will catch on, one bad Asshole won't hurt you. You will never be able to make everyone happy. Not your problem if you're a good provider. Sometimes we can't please everybody. We try. And if this asshole was threatened you with a bad review. Don't worry about it. The men here will see through the bullshit. Keep doing what you think is best for you Hun. Not anyone else. You will do well. Yes there's Assholes out there. You tell them fucking bastards to fuck off if you ain't down for the bullshit. And no it don't make you a bad provider it makes you a better one because you won't take no shit . You be safe baby. Holla at me if I can ever help you with anything. Happy hobbying peeps!
Another thing is maybe if someone is texting you and offering a good review and claiming to be a member on eccie just ask them to pm you here so there's no doubt. Like several of the guys said we see through that stuff and most of the time it's him that catches the most hell from the guys on here . Best of luck and good wishes on ECCIE
you have received all the good advice.

and ... i have not noticed a 'no' review.
Is she white only
Is she white only Originally Posted by Rebelfreckle
Why don't you just ask her?
I may come to Baton Rouge. It may be a little while though sugar. I will let you know when I do. 💋
Lol! Awesome!!! I actually just became a verified provider and obtained my second review. I also had an Eccie member write a post that resembled a smut book but I have yet to find it. (he sent a copy of it via email to me).It actually made me soaking wet reading his review and seeing our encounter through his eyes...like WOW!
HiYa hun. I really am sweet as sugar �� and yes I intended to stick around.
Wow thanks! So sweet of you! ��
Wow. Really.