Fetlife Anyone?

I never thought FETLIFE was a pay for play site.... Hmmmm... Originally Posted by crashkopf
If she or he is a ProDomina/ProDom or ProSub then yes it is definitely pay.
I am on felife for my personal life and was before I was in this biz. Before this incarnation, when I was a swinger, my guy and I were cruising for women, we got far more amateur unicorns off fetlife than any other site. I am still there but not in a professional capacity, it is my fun play ground but few of my eccie clients do know my name there. it's where i go to pick up some fun, not find clients.
I am Curiouskitten43 there
I always tend to delete my fetlife, but I've had a few accounts over the last five years.

Today, you can find me on there as triggerprincess. ^___^
RoxanneRedlight
I too have deleted mine a few times over the years but have yet to delete this current incarnation. Many that I have found are so aginst us here that it seems like moral high ground for them. I fail to understand.
im markinswok on FL
I do not know anything about fetlife. I can recommend a site, that’s if you’re into the swinging lifestyle. I am a member of it. It is called SDC, which stands for swingers dating connection, or something like that. I love it. I get invited to all kinds of parties and it’s pretty hot. I even pay 20 bucks a month to be a member and it is so worth it.
Have been on fetlife for awhile. The site is open to so many kinks!
Fetlife is a fetish sight, not a swinger site.
Some may use it like one. But it isn't.
It started as a BDSM site, but quickly went to take on all fetishes. Pretty good site. It has everything you want and then some.
It's free, but you have to sign up with a username and password to view anything.
If you want to see videos that people post, you have to pay a fee.

I do not know anything about fetlife. I can recommend a site, that’s if you’re into the swinging lifestyle. I am a member of it. It is called SDC, which stands for swingers dating connection, or something like that. I love it. I get invited to all kinds of parties and it’s pretty hot. I even pay 20 bucks a month to be a member and it is so worth it. Originally Posted by LaylaHeights
Have been for a few years; I find it full of timewasters who think I should play with them for free. Originally Posted by VIPRaniLane
Yes, Rani...they are "giving your the "gift" of their submission."

I joined Fetlife a few months ago. I am hoping to find a couple to do the Cuckold/Hotwife thing with. I would be fine with paying, but not sure how to bring it up without putting myself at risk of entrapment.
UrGoddess_Gypsy
  • Zena
  • 05-23-2019, 12:14 PM
Looking to combine the best of two worlds...any ladies active on FL and provide? Originally Posted by Esgrimador1
I AM DEFINITELY ON THERE ....

Please pm me and I will give you my handle
Starts with "Iwas...."

Haha. Have a great day everybody!!!!!
Zena.
Deleted