any info on The Dallas Legend from p411?

man I don't know where all those bad things come from about DL.I have seen her about 5 times and each is fantastic with no issues whatsoever.
  • L1A2D
  • 10-04-2021, 03:19 AM
With all the negatives about her you’d have to be nuts to see her. She blows up your phone with lying ass stories trying to get you to send her money. And frankly she looks like crap now. Her face has gone to hell and the service is nowhere near as good as it used to be years back.
  • BLM69
  • 10-04-2021, 11:54 AM
With all the negatives about her you’d have to be nuts to see her. She blows up your phone with lying ass stories trying to get you to send her money. And frankly she looks like crap now. Her face has gone to hell and the service is nowhere near as good as it used to be years back. Originally Posted by L1A2D
She'll fit right in here now, she has to be better than 300lbs cock gobblers? Or grandma turning tricks? That's the majority of what's here these days 😁
What does BSC mean? I have not been keeping up on my acronyms.

Why can't anyone just state her name - like "Lydia Jones" - or something like that?

There are way too many uses of the term "Dallas Legend" on this site.
BSC - Bat Shit Crazy
BSC - Bat Shit Crazy Originally Posted by ManSlut
Ahhh! Thank you.

Any information on what her name is? Like I said, you got too many hits when you try searching on Dallas Legend.

Also, I can't see in P411 because I do not have - and refuse to get - an account. All of their information is turned over to LE.
What does BSC mean? I have not been keeping up on my acronyms.

Why can't anyone just state her name - like "Lydia Jones" - or something like that?

There are way too many uses of the term "Dallas Legend" on this site. Originally Posted by Revenant
That was her name at the time. She has since ditched it because of all the bad publicly and now goes by DesiraePassion on P411
Is this Cameron###.sorry,dint remember the numbers after her name. If so, saw her many years ago and was great then. Had a sister who joined the board as well. But that was a long time ago. Could be wrong
You are correct. Cameron- Dallas legend- now desirae. She’s has very varied and interesting reviews.
Her birthday is this week!
I saw her this summer and had a great time with her. I would gladly see her again. Not one bit of problem with her during the session or afterwards.
I saw her this summer and had a great time with her. I would gladly see her again. Not one bit of problem with her during the session or afterwards. Originally Posted by sharkman29
One of the few
I saw her this summer and had a great time with her. I would gladly see her again. Not one bit of problem with her during the session or afterwards. Originally Posted by sharkman29
+1...multiple sessions and no issues.
  • L1A2D
  • 09-12-2022, 09:30 AM
By any name, Desirae, Legend, Cameron, Nikki - She's BSC con artist and thief. In addition to her con artistry, Unless you like her sister taking photos of you and your car/license plate, stay away
By any name, Desirae, Legend, Cameron, Nikki - She's BSC con artist and thief. In addition to her con artistry, Unless you like her sister taking photos of you and your car/license plate, stay away Originally Posted by L1A2D
Ok...then what? You're the only one that has these complaints everytime her name comes up. I think there are enough comments from you for us to make up or own minds. Getting pretty damn old...let it go already.
Ok...then what? You're the only one that has these complaints everytime her name comes up. I think there are enough comments from you for us to make up or own minds. Getting pretty damn old...let it go already. Originally Posted by aim2pleez
Maybe she doesn’t lie to everybody. Maybe you were one of the lucky ones. Maybe you were not one of the ones that she told she was divorced when in actuality she wasn’t. Maybe you weren’t one of the ones that she constantly texted and asked for money to pay for this bill or that bill. Maybe you weren’t one of the ones that she told she was pregnant with their baby when she wasn’t pregnant at all. There are others of us out there that have had to deal with her nonsense. While I don’t doubt that your experience with her has been all rainbows and unicorns I would suggest you don’t discount others experience as well. Who knows why she pulls that shit with some people and other people don’t experience it. Just know that every time you visit her that somebody is probably taking pictures of you and your car. Her neighbors are suspicious of what goes on there.