Giving out address

I never give my address. If they don't like it, too bad. I give major cross streets, have them call me when they exit, guide them the rest of the way.
Or you could use popcorn. Less trouble.
SAFETY FIRSt... period, ones life isn't worth the risk, if they can't respect that then they need to not be in the hobby period... least my view, I'd rather be comfortable with someone I know i can be safe with... but hey thats me
Tina
Always always go with your utmost safety first
I know your situation and this guy is full of crap
The "my phone is dying" excuse is so old and tired
If a person can't keep their phone charged they are functioning at
A very low level, provider or hobbyist
And your safety is critical
Everyone, I have seen Tina several time and she is the
Sweetest, kindest and sexiest woman on earth
Treat her right. Tina I have you covered so don't ever
Do anything you feel unsafe or at risk
You have my Twinkie
Man... I would never in a million years do business where you live. Like the saying goes "don't shit where you eat"...

I think you handled the situation just fine. You're dead right, there ARE creepy fucks out there who will sit outside your place and do who-knows-what with the info they find. If I could offer advice from a security standpoint, it would be to get an additional location for use as an incall. And even then, only give the exact location once they're in the area.

For guys reading this who would be upset over a girl refusing the give her exact location until you arrive at the destination she pointed you to: Untwist your dick and get over it. Girls need safety. Respect that.
well guys thank you for you input, i appreciate your point of views, the best thing for me to do is move locations but still do the two call system....happy hobbying everyone
The guy is eventually going to know your location whether you give it to them up front or 'guide them there'. If you are in an apartment, hotel or suite you can wait to give out the number until they get there but it's not going to do much good withholding the location.

Best thing to do is do outcalls to a respectable place or an incall location that is not where you live.
Except for first time vistors. Depending on how a lady has her setup, she may very well be able to be watching when you arrive and can see you and evaluate if she wants to go forward when you arrive. The last thing a lady wants is to have some guy she has never met knowing exactly where she is and showing up unexpected. With the 2 call, she knows when you say your in the area and she should know how long it should take for you to get to her. If your not at her location by the expected time period, she may rightly suppect somethign is up and react accordingly. There is value to the 2 call system. Thats why so many use it especialy for first time meetings.
The guy is eventually going to know your location whether you give it to them up front or 'guide them there'. If you are in an apartment, hotel or suite you can wait to give out the number until they get there but it's not going to do much good withholding the location.

Best thing to do is do outcalls to a respectable place or an incall location that is not where you live. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Safety first, you did the right thing.

I don't get the two call system from a safety standpoint. Regardless of the system, the client, in some cases a new client or perhaps even LE will be with you by yourself at some point. Best thing in my opinion is to screen carefully (and not shit where you eat as Cyborg pointed out). I always thought the two call system was about not having two johns meet in the hallway.

The two call system is annoying to me because of the fear my SO will look at phone records. If I had it my way, I'd call from a land line to confirm I'm on my way and just get to the location. That said, the ladies make the rules; if you want to see her, follow them. And yes, I realize a hobby phone is an option so it does not need to be pointed out.
Better safe than sorry. Sounds like your spidey senses are keeping you safe. I venture from your Showcase pics that you have someone other than yourself to be concerned about so you shouldn't even be worried what others think about YOUR decisions re safety. It's the one's that criticize YOUR decision that should be placed on an alert list and disregarded as potential clients.
Depending on how a lady has her setup, she may very well be able to be watching when you arrive and can see you and evaluate if she wants to go forward when you arrive. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Don't tell her that. If they start doing that, half of us won't get any appointments.
Tina, getting a better location would be good. Ultimately you have to give the client your address and when he arrives give him the exact apartment or room #. I personally dont like it when a provider gives you all sorts vague directions around her neighborhood making it a 30 min process guiding you in. That to me is very low class. Either she trust you enough through proper screening to give you the exact address or she should not see you. If providers wont give me an exact address before I start my journey to her incall, I wont see her!!!
I always call when I get there to see if they are ready or give a heads up. I'm talking about the girls that says call me when you get to a certain street and I will guide you there. I don't like that at all and see no point in it.

Except for first time vistors. Depending on how a lady has her setup, she may very well be able to be watching when you arrive and can see you and evaluate if she wants to go forward when you arrive. The last thing a lady wants is to have some guy she has never met knowing exactly where she is and showing up unexpected. With the 2 call, she knows when you say your in the area and she should know how long it should take for you to get to her. If your not at her location by the expected time period, she may rightly suppect somethign is up and react accordingly. There is value to the 2 call system. Thats why so many use it especialy for first time meetings. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Again, I the 2 call system is aimed at first time visitors. Does not work if you have already been there.

Anything that makes the lady feel safe is OK with me. If its too much of a bother, then I can always choose someone else.
I personally would not see a gal who would not give me her exact address except for room or apt number before I left to be with her.