My fake review needs to be taken down.

The girl is hot! Probably still on my list somewhere... Originally Posted by Looking41today
Just because a girl is hot doesn't mean she can do me. I like to have a connection and for her to be hot.

If a girl said "can you get hard to fuck me," I'd bust ribs laughing and my cock would say no. Hot only gets me to look at you. Personality, skills, and a connection are how you get me hard.

So she is not on my list. I worry she thinks hot is all it takes, and she is hot......
Really good life advice, LNH. It seems like she does need to rethink whether this is for her or not.

I hear you Bfmtony. And I typically contact ladies that bring passion into what they do based in large part by reviews of others. But, she is hot . . .
Sorry kaysie but fletch is dead on. You got lucky to have yes reviews for every one I read.

You look hot, but attitude and consistency on things like service and price are important. Just my opinion, but unless this guys admits he wrote a fake review, it isn't going away. Originally Posted by Boltfan
ya bolt, i felt as if she 'rushed' to dismiss my assessment
3 of your last 4 reviews are "No's", Kaysie (though 1 isn't linked to your profile yet). Which one are you specifically complaining of in this thread? Might wanna provide a link so as to distinguish the legitimate negative reviews from the one you contend is fake. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
SD2011 it's a tattoo on my pelvic

It's the review that's says fuck no, I'll take all the other no's because some people just don't click in there sessions. But if it doesn't get taken down & I'm saying its fake I just won't post in ft worth anymore. Try other cities Originally Posted by kinkykaysie
Thanks for the clarification.

Incidentally, there's an "Eccie Awards" thread posted elsewhere in this forum. You might wanna nominate yourself for "Most No Recommendations In a Provider's First 15 Reviews." I seriously think you've set a record. I'm not kidding. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Eccienewbie! Dude...lmao
This is the exact reason why I didn't want to post in the co-Ed discussion. Thanks to the gentleman that actually tried to give me advance & to the rest well... Ill keep my thoughts to myself.
You probably will not like this idea but since it looks like the review is going to stay, maybe try to bury it with positive reviews.
The one part that could work in your favor is the fact that the reviewer originally hung the review on another lady with a name no where close to yours, which raises its own questions.... Promote that fact for this one review then....
Do a review special and dazzle the select group with great service. Let them give honest reviews of the knockout session building solid cred.
Other option is to let time continue and eventually it may get rotated on its own.
Plenty of people have viewed this thread, you got the name out there, and all agree on the looks...you could have this thing lost in obscurity in no time.

All the best
Very good advice bored@home.
Bored is right.... 5 or so stellar reviews in.a row, problem solved. And Kasey is damn hot so a review special is a great idea.
Thanks to the gentleman that actually tried to give me advance Originally Posted by kinkykaysie
He wanted to pre-pay?

I doubt this review is fake. Stop whining.
SD2011 it's a tattoo on my pelvic

It's the review that's says fuck no, I'll take all the other no's because some people just don't click in there sessions. But if it doesn't get taken down & I'm saying its fake I just won't post in ft worth anymore. Try other cities Originally Posted by kinkykaysie

I wish I still had our text conversation, I would post up a screenshot. Something you might want to think about before you start denying things that happened for future reference anyhow. You know damn well that review is accurate and I even told you I was going to post it unless you wanted to renegotiate our time spent. If you don't want shitty reviews don't be a shitty provider. Easy enough
GOOD LUCK with that
I wish I still had our text conversation, I would post up a screenshot. Something you might want to think about before you start denying things that happened for future reference anyhow. You know damn well that review is accurate and I even told you I was going to post it unless you wanted to renegotiate our time spent. If you don't want shitty reviews don't be a shitty provider. Easy enough Originally Posted by TentNutrition
If your review is indeed accurate she appears to have stolen your money.
I doubt it is fake but holy fuck she is hot!!! Too bad I have given up on taking new providers under my wing and showing them how to be good providers, from my past experiences most are BCS but she makes me want to change my mind!!!

That booty whew
I doubt it is fake but holy fuck she is hot!!! Too bad I have given up on taking new providers under my wing and showing them how to be good providers, from my past experiences most are BCS but she makes me want to change my mind!!!

That booty whew Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
If it isn't fake then she is far worse than Tay of Dallas. The outcry against her should be tremendous, although Tay of Dallas agreed she took the guys money without service.
Kaysie, did you take his money and not provide service?
See I can't see the ros, shame because she is fucking sexy...