Obama Takes Money From Wall Street Crook Corzine...

WHO THE HELL CARES??????

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Apparently you do if you responded- COG who is the bigger fool- the fool are the one who follows the fool? Think about it!!! You don't care- but you took time out to respond to my question that you could care less about? You see when someone post something I could give a rats ass about- I don't respond-simple as that!!!!
Thanks for responding.
Anyone surprised? A politician taking money from a corrupt individual? Why are people shocked? Wake the hell up people! Democrats, Republicans, same shit different name. They might as well just call themselves the "Screw Americans Party" and just admit that they're no different from each other. One screws us one way and the other one another way.
We will never get out of this mess if we continue to depend on Democrats or Republicans.
Anyone surprised? A politician taking money from a corrupt individual? Why are people shocked? Wake the hell up people! Democrats, Republicans, same shit different name. They might as well just call themselves the "Screw Americans Party" and just admit that they're no different from each other. One screws us one way and the other one another way. Originally Posted by thehobbydude

the republicans are very bad, but democrats are worse and I can prove it.........not one republican voted for Odumbocare.....it was rammed through by the flea party...........
Anyone surprised? A politician taking money from a corrupt individual? Why are people shocked? Wake the hell up people! Democrats, Republicans, same shit different name. They might as well just call themselves the "Screw Americans Party" and just admit that they're no different from each other. One screws us one way and the other one another way. Originally Posted by thehobbydude
very true and people like Whirlway and Marshall believes that electing a GOP will cure all what's wrong- they are brainwashed
Marshall, your beloved Republican Party has as much blame as the Democratic Party. If the Republican Party had all the answers to everything that's wrong with the US, why didn't they take advantage of their majority in Congress and with Bush in the White House between 2000-20006. They didn't fix Social Security, Medicare, illegal immigration, got us into two wars (supported by the Democrats), and the list goes on. Reagan tripled our debt, GWB doubled our debt (hence both Presidents increased our debt more than all previous presidents combined, just like Obama). If the GOP knew Fannie/Freddie were going to be trouble, why not tackle it between 2000-2006? I'm sorry but this Democrat Vs. Republican is fucking joke. 6 years was plenty of time to do a lot of work, instead they just continued with business as usual and running up the debt.
Marshall, your beloved Republican Party has as much blame as the Democratic Party. If the Republican Party had all the answers to everything that's wrong with the US, why didn't they take advantage of their majority in Congress and with Bush in the White House between 2000-20006. They didn't fix Social Security, Medicare, illegal immigration, got us into two wars (supported by the Democrats), and the list goes on. Reagan tripled our debt, GWB doubled our debt (hence both Presidents increased our debt more than all previous presidents combined, just like Obama). If the GOP knew Fannie/Freddie were going to be trouble, why not tackle it between 2000-2006? I'm sorry but this Democrat Vs. Republican is fucking joke. 6 years was plenty of time to do a lot of work, instead they just continued with business as usual and running up the debt. Originally Posted by thehobbydude

I'm not a Republican, I'm a conservative.....conservatives have the answers to all our problems......I don't like the Republicans, but I dislike them less than democrats because now and then an occasional conservative can slide through that party and get elected......

all you flea baggers want to bring down the great Ronaldus Maximus, but you can't.....are you aware that Reagan had the democrat party in charge of the house and senate for 6 out of his 8 years? are you aware of which branch of government has control of the purse? No, you didn't know....you're just another America hating cock-sucker......Reagan accomplished a lot....it's shocking how much democrat bitch-slapping he did to make it happen......because he didn't have control of the congress, he did have to negotiate for what he wanted and the democrats increased the debt.......you didn't know that because you're just a stupid cunt......

now that everybody's laughing at you because you got marshalled, I'll just say I'm finished with you.......go fuck yourself!..............HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Marshall, your beloved Republican Party has as much blame as the Democratic Party. If the Republican Party had all the answers to everything that's wrong with the US, why didn't they take advantage of their majority in Congress and with Bush in the White House between 2000-20006. They didn't fix Social Security, Medicare, illegal immigration, got us into two wars (supported by the Democrats), and the list goes on. Reagan tripled our debt, GWB doubled our debt (hence both Presidents increased our debt more than all previous presidents combined, just like Obama). If the GOP knew Fannie/Freddie were going to be trouble, why not tackle it between 2000-2006? I'm sorry but this Democrat Vs. Republican is fucking joke. 6 years was plenty of time to do a lot of work, instead they just continued with business as usual and running up the debt. Originally Posted by thehobbydude
hobby if I were you I would ignore Marshall he's not on your level- you told the truth- both party is to blame- I am still wondering where all the jobs are from the Bush 2% tax cuts.
Dumb fuck, Conservstives think most Republicans are whores!
hobby if I were you I would ignore Marshall he's not on your level-

what wellendowedmaninmymouth1911 didn't say is that your level is far beneath mine............... such stupid bitches.........
Marhall - You're funny. Calling me a fleabagger and a cunt. I'm more conservative than you are. I hate both parties more than you do. I call out the GOP because you seem to be in love with them while they're screwing you. And if you think I got Marshalled, I didn't, your comments don't bother me one bit. I find it funny that a conservative (I assume with Christian values as well) treats people the way you do. I guess that's why going to church is important for you guys, so that God can forgive all the sins you accumulate during the week. And before you call me an atheist, I'm not, I believe there is a God but I hate organized religion, that's another scam as well. And yes, I knew that Reagan had a democratically controlled congress but he also signed the budgets. He did have the power to veto if he didn't agree with the budgets that came to his desk for approval. You're really funny, I guess I'll come here to get my daily dose of comedy with your posts.
Hobbydude, the only reason to come here is for the entertainment. If you take these people too seriously, you will get too depressed to hobby.
COG - I agree, this is pretty entertaining.
Federal regulators think the MF Global ripped off as much as $1.2 billion of investor money (twice the previous estimated amount). And crook Corzine is on the lamb.........