Review: Ts Cierra - Gave an Ass Pounding

thanks for all the good info, tom! one that i think looks best but has few reviews is ts nicolle. i don't understand the little info, one way or the other.
and i agree with you about sabrina! she's a sweetheart and looks better than her pictures.
A lot of the guys won't comment on threads or review the TS ladies. They are concerned they will get ostracized. That's one of the reasons it is difficult to get good intel on some of the newer ladies. However, occasionally some of the guys will pm you when you ask.
BTW, if one of the Mod's happens to read this, would you please read the review and approve it. Thanks!
Nicolle? Guys add links so we know who it is.... I saw Nicholle and she was great. A little hard to talk to with her broken english but who needs talking she was just like her pics, is top or bottom and only can pop by herself. She was well worth it. I reccomend.
http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...22-22/23040813
A lot of the guys won't comment on threads or review the TS ladies. They are concerned they will get ostracized. That's one of the reasons it is difficult to get good intel on some of the newer ladies. However, occasionally some of the guys will pm you when you ask. Originally Posted by Tom Clubs
True: Unless you reach that point in your personal and Hobby life where you just do not give a flying fuck what some other person may think or comment about you in private or in some forum! Sinatra can sum up my attitude: "Let the record show I took the blows and did it my way!"
True: Unless you reach that point in your personal and Hobby life where you just do not give a flying fuck what some other person may think or comment about you in private or in some forum! Sinatra can sum up my attitude: "Let the record show I took the blows and did it my way!"
Originally Posted by Solemate62
That's kind of where I am. I enjoy finding and providing info, but I don't really need others approval to enjoy what I do.
nice thread tom. hey solemates have you done a flying fuck or are u just talking