NFL Cheerleader? Real

What do you mean no ass ? I got an appointment with her this weekend at Valentines special cause she wasn't able to work me in . Been trying for a while to get with her my second attempt first one fell through . I like tits , but I like ass too that might come into play . So what are we talking pancake ?
Not in my humble opinion. Her kinda tush is the kind I like....WALDT
exactly like the pics.
Beautiful face and INHO delicous looking ass. No CIM, BBBJ is great. No FS unless covered. Does do a good SS, but she does pay attention. No greek, but a little rimming was OK. butt she did remind me of NO penetration of her butt.

All in all a good visit in a nice place. I will repeat. She does enjoy talking!!!!!!!
She told me to put something in her mouth and we could stop talking..
  • otis
  • 02-20-2016, 08:19 PM
Reached out via text to the # listed by the OP. She answered promptly. 250/160 through Monday. Maybe biz is a bit slow?
Thats a good hhr price
Very legit I have seen her 4 times now. Great IOP and the MM's are fun. That reminds me I need to see her again
I have been talking to her about MFM with her. Would love to watch her get pounded by a huge cock while she blows me ... Anyone interested in going in for doubles with me and Lisa?
I have been talking to her about MFM with her. Would love to watch her get pounded by a huge cock while she blows me ... Anyone interested in going in for doubles with me and Lisa? Originally Posted by hktbob

I'm in
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...&highlight=nfl

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...&highlight=nfl Originally Posted by 7aurelius

Just curious FWIW, one review says she's African American, one says she's mixed. In most of her pics on BP, she looks white, then maybe the last one or two maybe mixed. Are all the pics on BP of the same girl?
All pics same woman - some are much younger. Pretty sure she is AA
I think Business must be slow for her cuz I think she is $ 350.00 Hr. regular price. Every bit as real as she can be. What more do you need ? GO STICK YOUR NOODLE INSIDE OF HER DIPSHITS. CAN YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES....?
NO ASS AT ALL. MY PANTS HIT THE FLOOR IF I DON'T WEAR A BELT OR SUSPENDERS. SAME WITH HER. NO ASS. PANCAKE ASS... NO BUBBLE...NOT ENOUGH AA IN HER. NO DISRESPECT TO MY BROTHERS ON ECCIE. I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM....

SHE IS NICE TO LOOK AT... NAKED THAT IS WIT JOHNSON IN HER MOUTH. THAT'S RIGHT STICK YOUR JOHNSON IN HER MOUTH IMMEDIATELY ONCE INSIDE BCD. DO NOT GIVE HER A CHANCE TO TALK, HARD TO SHUT HER UP...

SHE DEFINITELY HAS THE GPS GOING ON AND IT IS ON HIGH /FAST SPEED.....
Did you take Lisa for a spin?
Shes got no ass, I have plenty of pics and videos to prove it. Great convo though, pretty big alcoholic though, she can scoff down an entire bottle of skyy in a day. she just got out of rehab the 2nd time but its doesnt affect her service though. but You'll have fun trust me, if the no ass doesnt turn you off. Its shocking because shes half black, but then again, its a generalization to assume all black women have a ass, like assuming all all black guys can hoop.
SHE LIKE TO TALK ALOT let her talk too much, and youll waste half the session before your pants are down. Although shes not a clock watcher.
Shes got no ass, I have plenty of pics and videos to prove it. Great convo though, pretty big alcoholic though, she can scoff down an entire bottle of skyy in a day. she just got out of rehab the 2nd time but its doesnt affect her service though. but You'll have fun trust me, if the no ass doesnt turn you off. Its shocking because shes half black, but then again, its a generalization to assume all black women have a ass, like assuming all all black guys can hoop. Originally Posted by Tyrannodex
Isn't that personal private info? You just told everyone on ECCIE that she's an alcoholic in recovery- really classy pal.