Hobbying funds

I have a small inheritance from my mother, that produces decent returns. I withdraw money from that for my play money. My wife knows about it but not how much is in it! Originally Posted by finman56

I bet your mother would be proud!
Get an SO who is completely fucking clueless and couldn't investigate where the money goes if she wanted. Like mine.
I also struggle to stash away hobby funds without being obvious. Unfortunately my SO is also my book keeper. She pays all the bills as she has a lot more time than I do. She does not work and my paychecks are direct deposited into our joint account. I do have a little sideline all cash deal that goes direct to my hidden stash. It is usually about 2K per year, so that is most of my hobby budget. When traveling I can also pull some funds without much scrutiny, but have to keep it within reason.
Love Red Hat's idea..too funny!
We have separate accounts. However her doctor bills have been eating into my funds.
I bet your mother would be proud! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
She has been dead for 20 year, so who cares! and besides I know for a fact she was cheating on my father and he has been for 35 years. So what is your point?
She has been dead for 20 year, so who cares! and besides I know for a fact she was cheating on my father and he has been for 35 years. So what is your point? Originally Posted by finman56
I didn't know I had to have a point just making a statement if you can't handle reactions to your post then don't post... That's my point
No SO, no need to hide play money, I like it that way. Play as much and as often as I like �� Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Bingo.
Would a second mortgage on the home be too obvious?
I didn't know I had to have a point just making a statement if you can't handle reactions to your post then don't post... That's my point Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Your is point you thought you were funny making a joke about what my mother would think. which is totally irrelevant to the thread. but then again I seen a lot of your posts and you aren't really funny or a very nice person. oh well you will probably respond with something smart ass, nasty, and mean. You are kind of a bully around here IMHO.

I am done
Yeah ... you tell her ...
  • HUMP!
  • 12-09-2016, 10:41 PM
I have a decent amount of available hobbying $$$, however I have a problem of freeing up more money (moving to different account without SO's knowledge). I would love to be able to move over more of my $$$ to play with, but I'm not sure how and would love suggestions.

How do you all with SO's set aside $$$ without your SO's knowledge? Originally Posted by bbug
Prior to your raise taking effect, set up direct deposit for that amount to go to your hobby savings account each payday. Just need to time it right.

What's a "raise"? Hardly anyone gets those anymore.
Your is point you thought you were funny making a joke about what my mother would think. which is totally irrelevant to the thread. but then again I seen a lot of your posts and you aren't really funny or a very nice person. oh well you will probably respond with something smart ass, nasty, and mean. You are kind of a bully around here IMHO.

I am done Originally Posted by finman56

Awww does the fucktard need a chi chi lmfao
What's a "raise"? Hardly anyone gets those anymore. Originally Posted by georgehentson

You're wrong just because you don't get raises doesn't mean others don't...