What Do You Prefer? (Private Poll)

Thanks for the lectures, professors
Sarcastic much?

FS I'm a safety girl... my mouth on the other hand... Originally Posted by tinylatina
Sorry! Little head posted that when I wasn't paying attention. Mouth...like velvet...both heads agree!
Thanks for the lectures, professors Originally Posted by Ceremony
uh ...it be thanks ...fer ...not for

...gets yer grammar ...wright ...if ya wants ta be taken ...seriously
uh ...it be thanks ...fer ...not for

...gets yer grammar ...wright ...if ya wants ta be taken ...seriously Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Right...err...uhh...wright. if you...damn it...if yew wood pay attention to my...fuck...mi's signature yud no it say NOT to take mi seriously!
Everyone probably prefers bb. I have never done that with a provider. Haven't had bb since my divorce over 3 years ago. I know providers that will do bbfs and the minimum for this, and it makes sense to me, is $$$$$/hr.
Everyone probably prefers bb. I have never done that with a provider. Haven't had bb since my divorce over 3 years ago. I know providers that will do bbfs and the minimum for this, and it makes sense to me, is $$$$$/hr. Originally Posted by Bingfom
So, you would pay $$$$$/hr for bbfs? Hell, ANY provider will do it for that rate. Most, ALOT cheaper AND no up sell!
Sorry! Little head posted that when I wasn't paying attention. Mouth...like velvet...both heads agree! Originally Posted by generalbob
No apologies allowed! I love your sarcasm!
Everyone probably prefers bb. I have never done that with a provider. Haven't had bb since my divorce over 3 years ago. I know providers that will do bbfs and the minimum for this, and it makes sense to me, is $$$$$/hr. Originally Posted by Bingfom
For that kinda scratch you can do me raw. Mpops and I'll pretend to like it.
For that kinda scratch you can do me raw. Mpops and I'll pretend to like it. Originally Posted by generalbob
So, what's your Provider handle here?
If only everyone stats where written on their forehead .....
whats bout a ...bbs ...poll option

...that be bareback up the shitter ...a real ol jimmie treat
For that kinda scratch you can do me raw. Mpops and I'll pretend to like it. Originally Posted by generalbob
Well, that escalated quickly

If you go into the biz me and you can offer duos for MFM....
So, what's your Provider handle here? Originally Posted by splitlicker
I was thinking "Zorba The Greek".
Well, that escalated quickly

If you go into the biz me and you can offer duos for MFM.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
Idk...if I go pro I'll have to get my ass waxed and be nice to people...sounds like a lot of work...although the upside if we do duos I can play with you for free...right?