Top 10 Provider Feeble Excuses

• FK
  • 07-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Oh Ok, So you would just rather find out Aunt Flo is in town on you own then?
I'll remember that!
Thanks
I can't remember why I couldn't make it. Sorry it took me two weeks to respond to your PM. I think I was on my period! But I can see you know. Please fill out the form on my site. I need 5 references, your real name, first and last. I need where you work, your title and work phone. Please let know your, age, race, height, weight and if you could email me a picture. Also tell me what your expectations might be. I want to make sure we have a great time! Can't wait to meet you sweetie. Oh and tips are "always" appreciated. Check my sites for gifts I will enjoy.

And I bet you think this a joke.... I only wish it was!
I can't remember why I couldn't make it. Sorry it took me two weeks to respond to your PM. I think I was on my period! But I can see you know. Please fill out the form on my site. I need 5 references, your real name, first and last. I need where you work, your title and work phone. Please let know your, age, race, height, weight and if you could email me a picture. Also tell me what your expectations might be. I want to make sure we have a great time! Can't wait to meet you sweetie. Oh and tips are "always" appreciated. Check my sites for gifts I will enjoy.

And I bet you think this a joke.... I only wish it was! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Which of your reviews belong to this one SL??
Which of your reviews belong to this one SL?? Originally Posted by bigdaddy49
No review, just a long Saturday with friend johnny Walker LOL After all what else can you do?
Her exact words,
"Had to take grandma to the hospital with a sick belly."

Another one,
"Mom fell down the basement stairs and had to take her to the hospital."
When I inquired about her mother a week later she did not seem to know what I was talking about.
1. That time of the month.
2. Not enough references.
3. Something came up.............
4. No reasone given, simpley off the radar.
Oh Ok, So you would just rather find out Aunt Flo is in town on you own then?
I'll remember that!
Thanks Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
I think we are talking mostly about NCNS Fallon. I also think most ladies know if their favorite aunt is in town within an hour or so of a previously scheduled session. (I know not always, but usually) Letting the guys know ahead of time is MUCH different than using it for a BS excuse, after the fact when she blew off the guy and the meeting.
I' ve had ladies shift the blame. Like "I know I'm late but I was just picking up some food and drinks for us." Can I get you anything. This will buy them at least an hour while their inconsideration of not calling and showing up late suddenly turns into consideration.
Some Great Excuses guys ! I've had the "next Thursday"one recently !

Lady Red, I was referring to excuses of all kinds - for being late, for not showing up, putting it off, etc.
You make a good point; it does work both ways. 50 - 1 is a good ratio, tho.
You're right, things do actually come up and the longer the BS story, the more unlikely that it's true )

NCNS is a different subject altogether !
That's we have alerts for it, very unprofessional, no matter who does it.
"My garage door opener won't work!" IBut could hear someone else nibbling on her other ear.
LadyRed, thanks for pointing out the hypocrisy. I've had to cancel because of work before but NEVER NCNS. There seems to be an inverse relationship between age and excuses that's just one of the reason for choosing a more mature provider.
"My boyfriend doesn't want me to work tonight"
Most recently... Cut short cuz she had to poop. Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Fuck the shit out of her did ya ?
I would hate to be a grandmother of a provider...you know the dreaded "grandmother disease"

How many times have I heard, either directly or thru fellow hobbists.... "my grandma died, suddenly", lol
I slept wrong on my arm and it hasn't woke up yet.
My horoscope said to watch out for large objects today.
I pulled on the door to get out and it was a push door and I hit my face on it.
I was 2 pounds light on air in one of my tires.
I pulled my Latisimiss Dorsi. I don't know what that is but I pulled it.
I have an ingrown hair on my big toe and I'm waiting for it to grow out.
A step cousin third removed from a former aquaintence showed up.
I just couldn't decide which car to drive.
My grandma died for the 51st time yesterday.
I was nice and cool in my hotel room but when I went outside it was hot and it scared me.