Private Connection Changing?

Thank you all for the kind words.... it means a lot to me.

I did my best to run Private Connection as the sort of Agency I would have wanted to work for, and for the most part I think we did a really good job meeting that goal. This also meant that we had some very lean years, since keeping our fees reasonable was part of that business model!

Regardless, we were blessed with the opportunity to work with some of the most incredible providers Texas and Colorado had ever seen, and I'm happy to say that many of them will be appearing on the *new* Private Connection site, along with many of the top providers in North America, and maybe even abroad.

Five and a half years ago I really just needed a way to deal with all of the reference requests we were getting at Private Connection, which is how P411 was born. Today I sit back and shake my head (and occasionally emit an evil laugh) at how it's grown.

Thank you to everyone who has supported my ventures over the years, the providers and clients, my faithful staff, and my incredibly talented developer. It has been a joint effort.... and I have many, many more ideas up my sleeve!

Always,
Gina

www.privateconnection.com
www.preferred411.com
I have always held Gina in the highest regard. A classy lady and I must say a good businesswoman. Good luck in all future endeavors.
Gina, I will miss you. You got me started and 50+ sessions later you will be missed by me. Christa was the best. It always was sad to me when you call a place so much you did not even have to tell them your name....Christa knew my voice. Great personal service.

You need another baby to take up your spare time......LOL
PC is the best. Always great customer service from Gina and company.
Thank you all for the kind words.... it means a lot to me.
Thank you to everyone who has supported my ventures over the years, the providers and clients, my faithful staff, and my incredibly talented developer. It has been a joint effort.... and I have many, many more ideas up my sleeve!

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX
you sure it's up your sleeve??

again, thanks for all you have done for the women and the men here in the dfw area and in colorado. should you ever come visit us in dallas, i'm sure that at least one guy would buy you a drink, get you a nice hotel room, maybe even make dinner for you :^)

muchisimas gracias!!! merci beaucoup!!! many many thanks!!
You need another baby to take up your spare time......LOL
Hell to the NO!! lol

xoxo
Gina
I will miss PC...especially Piper!