Strangest Request Yet--Eccie client said his fetish is creampie but only if I'm ovulating - What's the strangest you've heard of?

• anita
  • 06-08-2016, 03:35 PM
Stick around! That won't be the strangest request by far in a couple weeks Originally Posted by TrampStamp
+1
you will get a lot of strange request
so just wait and see what other things will come your way

I hope you said NO
Did she just out davidfree?

I have a client from this site who enjoys being beaten up, kicked in the balls, and pissed on. He's asked to be encased in a toilet and serve as a toilet for life, and asked if I'd throw parties where he'd be the only toilet. He wants to be encased in porceline and installed in a wall so he will live and die that way. He has many reviews too. Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
Even though many of you girls aren't giving away their handles. it's odd for the providers to call out in open forum individual requests from your clients, past clients, soon to be clients. As a possible future client, I think I would not want to contact you if I knew you were going to chat in the open about what I might like.

I see a huge lack of -

dis·cre·tion (dis'kreSHun)
Noun: The quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
This is a main reason I don't see ladies who post non-stop in the coed section. I just feel our session details would be exposed.
This is a main reason I don't see ladies who post non-stop in the coed section. I just feel our session details would be exposed. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
^^^

Me too, man. Well, that and the fact that they are usually to expensive for my cheap-ass.
Even though many of you girls aren't giving away their handles. it's odd for the providers to call out in open forum individual requests from your clients, past clients, soon to be clients. As a possible future client, I think I would not want to contact you if I knew you were going to chat in the open about what I might like.

I see a huge lack of -

dis·cre·tion (dis'kreSHun)
Noun: The quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Right? Come on ladies, saying less is more. Sheesh!
Did she just out davidfree? Originally Posted by Bobster36
By far the funniest line I've seen here in quite some time.

Right? Come on ladies, saying less is more. Sheesh! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
If you ladies ever listened to advice THIS is the advice to really heed. If someone wants to put their freak out there for discussion let them do it. As a guy reading this and you post the details it seems like you're one step away from saying the name and your business will dry up so quickly even telemarketers won't call your number.
  • snarl
  • 06-09-2016, 08:57 AM
If you ladies ever listened to advice THIS is the advice to really heed. If someone wants to put their freak out there for discussion let them do it. As a guy reading this and you post the details it seems like you're one step away from saying the name and your business will dry up so quickly even telemarketers won't call your number. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Really? Look at it this way: we all know that there are people out there with these fetishes. Statistically, some of them live in DFW. And statistically, many of them are going to engage providers to indulge their kinks. So a provider telling us that she's got a client who likes to be tied up, kicked in the balls, and pissed on is not a surprise. I bet many of the providers on here have clients who like Cleveland Steamers. There's probably a few who have clients who like to wear diapers and pretend that they're infants.

These people are out there. They walk among us. Who the fuck cares what their kinks are or where they get them? Nobody named any names, so what's the big deal? I bet there are quite a few ladies on here who have clients that like *gasp* blowjobs. If one of them posted that she had a client who wanted her to suck his dick and gargle with his cum, would you be freaking out like you are about this? After all, she's telling us her business and that's just a step away from telling us who.

Chill the fuck out, man. Nobody's going to tell the rest of us about your penchant for dressing up like a French Maid and getting spanked with a koosh ball, or whatever the hell else "freaky" you like to do BCD.
Maybe he's a childless millionaire with 9 months to live and no heir.
I have a client from this site who enjoys being beaten up, kicked in the balls, and pissed on. He's asked to be encased in a toilet and serve as a toilet for life, and asked if I'd throw parties where he'd be the only toilet. He wants to be encased in porceline and installed in a wall so he will live and die that way. He has many reviews too. Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
Who doesn't like that?
I'm as big on discretion as anyone. But I don't really see any harm in relating odd requests as long as there is no information that would link the request to a hobbyist. Remember the famous thread, along with a picture if her bruised foot, where Hooter talked about the guy who wanted to be kicked HARD in the balls.
She's being schooled in the art of threAds
Laughing my black ass out loud on how a provider who didn't list/link a handle (out of thousands) is being schooled on discretion...on a *review board* where juicy details are often aired all the way down to where exactly a provider lives and how many children she has...

...ahhh...the *irony*
This is a main reason I don't see ladies who post non-stop in the coed section. I just feel our session details would be exposed. Originally Posted by mrredcat43

You feel like your session details will be exposed? Awww. Kind of like every provider's details are exposed every day in ROS. As well in the activities and appearance and every detail of our naked bodies. And we can't even read the ROS to see if it's true, or if the client lied about the session and said we did all the freaky things on this thread, or he embellished or said we did BB. The ROS can literally say anything at all.

But we didn't list WHEN we saw these clients. Mine were way back when I only knew about Backpage, not Eccie members. And some of these long time providers could be talking about the 90's. AND we never saw these guys again, most are way UTR. AND no handles or physical description. There are many more than just 1 man with these fetishes, probably hundreds. Have you ever looked over fetlife.com ?
Don't assume we're talking about current menbers of Eccie. There are 1 or 2 other sites I think. Some may have had fairly recent clients from Eccie that possibility requested far more "odd" activities than those described. We didn't mention them. We didn't even say anything negative about these long ago clients, they were kind, didn't short us, get violent, or act like jerks. We respect a man's fetish, we're just talking about some that crossed our boundaries, that we had the right to refuse. The men understood, no one got loud or mad. But we are ALL about discretion.
And I thought Cleveland Steamers were the Browns. Googled that...dammit.