R U a Hobbiest?/ R U a Provider???

To be honest with you I'm just past the point of lying. Everyone that books with me knows I really don't like seeing more than three people a day. So if you want to be first just book at an earlier time

But one reason I don't like seeing a lot of people in one day is because when you travel and I travel a lot you never really know their inner workings of a hotel. and I feel like if you limit it to three and space them out you will have less eyes on you
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2020, 02:26 PM
BLM----your replies to these co-ed posts are always sooooo right on--
-you are obviously a very smart guy-
-the insightfulness of your comments always make me smile Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
I may be too smart for my own good
Now there are people that host out of their homes so theoretically they can see however many people they wanted in to day for security reasons I guess
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2020, 02:29 PM
To be honest with you I'm just past the point of lying. Everyone that books with me knows I really don't like seeing more than three people a day. So if you want to be first just book at an earlier time

But one reason I don't like seeing a lot of people in one day is because when you travel and I travel a lot you never really know their inner workings of a hotel. and I feel like if you limit it to three and space them out you will have less eyes on you Originally Posted by Sienna91
Double post
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2020, 02:30 PM

But one reason I don't like seeing a lot of people in one day is because when you travel and I travel a lot you never really know their inner workings of a hotel. and I feel like if you limit it to three and space them out you will have less eyes on you Originally Posted by Sienna91
I thought you were gonna say that your mouth may get lockjaw or your private may swell up after many guys. I always respect the truth than someone lying to me. Don't ever lose that about yourself
Well I have an outside career as well. So I will just focus on that. I've also always wanted to get into real estate particularly Airbnb. so that's honestly what I plan to do to get properties for Airbnb purposes and then semi-retire
That's another reason why not to see a bunch of people.

If you actually are active during playtime you're going to get tired.

Now there are people who just lay there so it will be easier for them to see 10 people in a day.

But when you're riding somebody like a damn horse and actually going to town during a BJ hell your body is going to get tired and sore.

and especially men who are well endowed it feels like your guts are being torn to pieces

And I actually like to finish or try to during play time so could you imagine and finishing multiple times a day all day. You would collapse

I guess the only way to get around that is faking it which is very hard for me to do
Keep in mind that hobbying is a business

There are all types of travel expenses that are associated with hobby and not limited too

*Hair
*Nails
*Skin treatments
*Makeup
*Waxing
*Travel which includes gas, rideshare, and or planes
*Lodging
*Frequent testing
*Advertisement (which can be hundreds of dollars a month up to a thousand or so depending what sites you use)
*Body modifications (not everyone has this)
*Personal trainer (even if you don't have this you still have to eat right)

Let's put it this way every time I go on tour I'm going to spend $1,000 between food and travel and lodging alone

Yes you can make a lot of money hobbying but it takes so much money to hobby at an elite-level where you are making sure you are well put together and traveling to nice places
Really a question for the guys is how many clients do they expect the provider to see? Because I can assure you seeing two or three guys in a day is not a lot Originally Posted by Sienna91
It is none if my business, nor do I make it my business how many clients a Lady sees over any given period of time.

Just don’t schedule appts 5 mins apart, I find that DISGUSTING, you should take at least 30 mins between them to refresh!

no girl is only going to see one Guy unless that's her sugar daddy or boyfriend or husband
... Originally Posted by Sienna91
This statement from you is not accurate. There are numerous single MILF types who have full time careers and college students who are perfectly happy to only see one guy a week because they are only supplementing their incomes or paying student loans or car payments, etc., by selling themselves.

But yes, the majority are in your boat, doing it for a living, not just supplementing their lifestyle.
And some girls are managed so they have to see more people because once they deduct those travel expenses they still have to pay their manager before they can get paid
different strokes for different folks with the amount I spend on upkeep there's no way I would only see one person a week unless that person did multiple hours

I spend hundreds of dollars a month just on nails alone which I only get done a specific way because that's what my clients prefer
That's another reason why not to see a bunch of people.

If you actually are active during playtime you're going to get tired.

Now there are people who just lay there so it will be easier for them to see 10 people in a day.

But when you're riding somebody like a damn horse and actually going to town during a BJ hell your body is going to get tired and sore.

and especially men who are well endowed it feels like your guts are being torn to pieces

And I actually like to finish or try to during play time so could you imagine and finishing multiple times a day all day. You would collapse

I guess the only way to get around that is faking it which is very hard for me to do Originally Posted by Sienna91
It is none if my business, nor do I make it my business how many clients a Lady sees over any given period of time.

Just don’t schedule appts 5 mins apart, I find that DISGUSTING, you should take at least 30 mins between them to refresh!

This statement from you is not accurate. There are numerous single MILF types who have full time careers and college students who are perfectly happy to only see one guy a week because they are only supplementing their incomes or paying student loans or car payments, etc., by selling themselves.

But yes, the majority are in your boat, doing it for a living, not just supplementing their lifestyle. Originally Posted by ManSlut
every job you do you are selling yourself not just sex work keep that in mind
Most girls who see one guy week for this type of work pretty much have a sugar daddy relationship with him

But as was previously said it really shouldn't matter as long as everyone's being safe
I agree with you about the five minute thing but honestly this is one of those situations where you'll never know the truth so it's no point in even worrying about it you know

but as previously mentioned some girls have no control over how many people they can see a day if they are managed. because at the end of the day it's about the agency or your manager making money and they don't have the sentiment less is more more is more to them

But I'm glad we all can have a healthy honest dialogue about it and I guess the most important thing is to try not to judge cuz you really don't know what some of these girls are going through
every job you do you are selling yourself not just sex work keep that in mind Originally Posted by Sienna91
I don’t equate “selling yourself” and selling your body as the same type of career path, but hey, more power to you if you do.