Strangest fascinations

Hmm.

To label Sandra Bullock as 'strange' is , well, strange.

I agree about "Flo'. Not conventionally good looking, or sexy. But just maybe she's a freak.
Elizabeth McGovern was (is) hot. I kinda got a thing for Flo on those Progressive commercials too. Originally Posted by txtorn8do
Not McGovern. Her mother in law. The countess I guess is her title
Alyssa Milano
Christina Scabbia (from metal band Lacuna Coil)
Rebecca Buddig
Scarlette Johansen

Locally:
Kerri Bellacosa
Michelle Valles

sixx
Yea, I misread the question. On a "strangest fascination" level mine would be Marilyn Munster although she was hot as hell she was a Munster after all.

Just look at the cobwebs behind her...straaange indeed. I probably knocked more than a few out of the park thinking about Marilyn:
Just that one, I kinda liked the second one better. She was skinnier!!
And a better hairdo.
  • ACEIV
  • 02-09-2012, 12:20 AM
Jessica Rabbit...I'd play pattycake with her any day!
Not McGovern. Her mother in law. The countess I guess is her title Originally Posted by lurkerg
That makes better sense - that's Maggie Smith, the Dowager Countess on Downton Abbey and Professor McGonagal (sp) on the Harry Potter movies.

Agreed, that would be strange. But Hermione, she puts the wood in my wand.
Barbara Walters.
Barbara Walters. Originally Posted by Union Jack
Jack, soooo dirty of you
Jack, soooo dirty of you Originally Posted by LBoog
Indeed, Lad, I am a bit of a twister. But can't you just imaging her screaming, "oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me harder baby" in that lovely accent of hers? Simply titillating!
Barbara Walters and Jessica Rabbit...Now that's what I am talking about! Forget about traditional! *snooze* I think Juliette Lewis and Christina Ricci are hot while I adding to my list.
Definitely Juliette Lewis when she's stomping that redneck at the beginning of Natural Born Killers, majorly smokin!
Now when someone says Whoopi Goldberg then THAT'll qualify as strange.
She reminds me of a snapping turtle and I recently saw a clip where she let one rip during an episode of the view.
A snapping turtle that farts in public. Now THAT is hot!

I had a thing for Amy Irving when I saw her in "Yentl" with Barbara Streisand and also in "The Competition" with Richard Dreyfus but then I saw what she looks like nude in a different movie and that killed the crush.
Speaking of Barbara Streisand she's another who has sex appeal with an odd look.
Also I had a thing for Susan Partridge of the Partridge Family.
lol
I'd do Whoopie
*Steve Buschemi

*Anna Faris' character in the movie "Observe and Report"

Oh and I LOVE Juliette Lewis but she seems well within range of movie/rock star crushes that are good looking and talented and not strange that people would find her attractive.