Cumming from a BJ

Been there done that!! LOL

That is why I mentioned sensitivity in my previous post.

If jerking off one or more times...everyday...has become a habit, then your sensitivity is all jacked up. I had the same problem and then I discovered that I was going to sessions and couldn't bust a nut if my life depended on it. It was time to make a change because there is nothing more unsettling, then spending my money on a provider and then having to jack off AGAIN...just to get off.

The first time you experience a CIM finish with a hot woman who will not let go of your cock until she has milked every single drop of cum out of you...you will have an epiphany.

Mark my words. Originally Posted by john353
I've had a CIM finish like you said (on the rare occasion it happened). It didn't do squat. Even the extra sensitivity after blowing the load doesn't phase me.
Don't jack off or have sex for 2-3 days first. This will more than likely increase your chances.

It also depends on the lady. Try and find one that are of the belief mean people suck, nice people swallow . Read reviews too! I know that my reviews other places are full of *ahem* graphic details
window shopper
I use to have the same issue until a girlfriend of mine gave me the most amazing blowjob ever. she put some lube in her mouth well she was sucking she was stroking my member with her thumb at the magic spot. next time you with a provider or with someone else try this technique. you also have to relax let her take You away. happy hunting

Longhorny
Been there done that!! LOL

That is why I mentioned sensitivity in my previous post.

If jerking off one or more times...everyday...has become a habit, then your sensitivity is all jacked up. I had the same problem and then I discovered that I was going to sessions and couldn't bust a nut if my life depended on it. It was time to make a change because there is nothing more unsettling, then spending my money on a provider and then having to jack off AGAIN...just to get off.

The first time you experience a CIM finish with a hot woman who will not let go of your cock until she has milked every single drop of cum out of you...you will have an epiphany.

Mark my words. Originally Posted by john353
I'm one to slow down and milk every drop untill the guy can't take it anymore. Its the best
  • anita
  • 03-29-2012, 04:00 PM
I have had guys unload with just a bj. But there is nothing wrong with you. Maybe it depends on what you are thinking about while getting one. I don't know, but I will have to agree with John353...Well, partially lol. I only do CIM but I still make juice flow with just my mouth.
quote-The first time you experience a CIM finish with a hot woman who will not let go of your cock until she has milked every single drop of cum out of you...you will have an epiphany.

hell yeahhhhh! There are some of us cock hungry nymphos who have perfected this "art"!! lol
^^^I like to suck them until they go soft
^^^I like to suck them until they go soft Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
quote-The first time you experience a CIM finish with a hot woman who will not let go of your cock until she has milked every single drop of cum out of you...you will have an epiphany.

hell yeahhhhh! There are some of us cock hungry nymphos who have perfected this "art"!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You and Ms Athena both have perfected it, you guys must have went to the same school....I don't mind you taking every last drop but you could share it in a snowball a little more...keep that in mind for May...ijs
Try adding Prostate stimuli in with your BBBJCIMNQNS, there are not many men that can last with that much stimuli and pleasure level............Also helps that Im a COCK SLUT!
Killing me here!! lol
  • bbkid
  • 03-30-2012, 07:24 AM
Very difficult for me unless there is some hand action mixed in. But, yes it is wonderful. Especially when:

hell yeahhhhh! There are some of us cock hungry nymphos who have perfected this "art"!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yep...suck it until he pushes me away....then start all over again til his ass caves in
lol Allison!

Yes Ms A...you are so right baby!!! You do love cum....Us cumsluts unite! lol

I also have a double dong that I love to "do the guy with" while I am giving him head till he shoots it all over me and down my mouth...............yummmmmmmm m now I am hungry!
{Cumalot come get me sugar!}
Thats right Cumsluts unite !!! Dallas you are such a tease, you just wait til you cum back down here, Im gonna get ya...(visions of double headed dildos dancing in my head )