Fake Reviews?!?!?

Look I was a bit toasty last night and was pretty aggressive, but iam sick of these no contributor's talking shit, now I agree there are false reviews but there are a few of us who still keep it legit. I have meet some cool members here and I believe the majority really try to tell the truth. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
If it were one post sure blame it on being "Toasty" but when it's an entire history of posts?

Your entire posting style is aggressive and immature. "OH yeah I'll meet you anywhere anytime and kick your ass" and "Your mother's a whore" blah blah type of Jr. High BS.
In the last few weeks, several well known providers have commented about their own fake reviews. I am shocked the number of fake reviews that are being posted and cant understand why?

There are lots of us who would have tons of reviews if we posted about every strip club review and every repeat encounter.

Don't know other self promotion, why anyone would waste time for a fake review even to continue premium credit? Originally Posted by The Player
This is common because these fake reviews are used by unscrupulous mongers and providers.
Rapists, robbers repeatedly and successfully use them to bypass screening and perpetual bandles/mandles use them to gain Premium access.
spoon licker is another fine example of what is wrong with this site. he does not know what I have done or continue to do for the oldest profession on earth. it is very apparent spoon licker has a problem with his or her language and temper. I have no interest in meeting someone like that, my wife who used to be an upscale provider in Texas, is very worried about someone like spoon licker; and would encourage every lady doing business with spoon licker to be very careful as his or her keyboard mannerisms are systematic of paranoia brutal aggressive behavior.
Just a mater of time before a fucktard chimes in,
I post fake reviews
LM,
I wanna review your avatar unless she is SSOG ....

If you read plenty reviews you, I guess in that order:
1) get horny
2) are able to weed out the fake ones over time
3) fuck the right provider