Twitter and the Hobby

Twitter and other platforms are where some providers "out" mongers! Its good to do research on whos done this behavior! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes that would be inappropriate.
I have fun on Twitter , Not all of us out info ..
  • BLM69
  • 12-28-2020, 05:51 PM
Bunch of whores be snitching on tricks in there, the old fatties seem to be the worst ones, they gotta survive somehow
Some of the local ladies have a strong twitter game.

My personal fave is Katheryn Taylor's, a traveling HDH.
The gossip and drama there puts boards like this to shame.
Know what puts any board to shame when someone on this post who's on Twitter " with his Twitter feed says rude things about women ..
So do tell me how is this any different??

And if TRICKS would act right no one would blacklist them on Twitter or other BL Sites !!
  • BLM69
  • 12-30-2020, 11:47 AM
Know what puts any board to shame when someone on this post who's on Twitter " with his Twitter feed says rude things about women ..

And if TRICKS would act right no one would blacklist them on Twitter !!

I should post screenshots !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Would that be rude things or true things? Tricks have their right to their opinion. Blacklist by old fat whores that overcharge? LMAO.......there's no shortage of good looking whores who drain properly and cheap af

The difference is that whores have to eat from this, talking down on tricks anywhere will be bad for business and fake image, tricks don't care what a few drama washed up hookers think, say or feel. Tricks are still winning, getting drained by higher quality women. That's the difference!
Some of the local ladies have a strong twitter game.

My personal fave is Katheryn Taylor's, a traveling HDH. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
True that, and there are many ladies on twitter that don’t engage in childish behavior or catfights. Those that do act like that get blocked. To me, it’s far better than switter, tryst, IG and places like 411 and that old review site - you get a chance to see their personality if you pay attention, and I know some guys are just after a nut and don’t care about stuff like that but it’s an important attribute for me.

And hope all is good in your world!!

And if TRICKS would act right no one would blacklist them on Twitter or other BL Sites !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I agree. There are douchebags on all of these sites that treat the ladies so disrespectfully. They ought to be blacklisted and have their man card pulled.
I agree. There are douchebags on all of these sites that treat the ladies so disrespectfully. They ought to be blacklisted and have their man card pulled. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Oh they have for sure and RTM !!
  • BLM69
  • 12-31-2020, 03:21 PM
True that, and there are many ladies on twitter that don’t engage in childish behavior or catfights. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Those ladies are awesome! I respect all of them and I interact with them, It's the Karen's that dish it out but can't take the heat that are a joke. I learned their defense mechanism, Lie and snitch! Karma will catch up. #neanderthal# LOL
On twitter tonight and noticed a couple of local guys posting a ton of pictures they took when, mostly, getting a BBBJ from younger girls they met through ECCIE, including the girls faces. I can only presume these girls know they are getting their pictures posted on twitter but imagine their surprise if they didn’t and someone they knew IRL saw the pictures.
  • BLM69
  • 01-01-2021, 01:53 AM
On twitter tonight and noticed a couple of local guys posting a ton of pictures they took when, mostly, getting a BBBJ from younger girls they met through ECCIE, including the girls faces. I can only presume these girls know they are getting their pictures posted on twitter but imagine their surprise if they didn’t and someone they knew IRL saw the pictures. Originally Posted by hookem69horns
I'm sure they know, once someone takes the pics, they have no control where they will end up at. PM the link for research purposes