Should Reviews be censored??

I feel pretty
......and tikkler (he is one smart fella)..........all of the providers and hooktards can stay too..........................i ncluding my sweetness.
Oh no, no back tracking. I added a few posts the slap yo mama thread that I think you will enjoy.
I always knew you were gay. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I wondered that too, why not include BW, LD balance out, but then he you called the other one pussies, so maybe it it balanced..
BW and LD have to get banned.........no fucktards allowed..........they have bigger dicks than some hobbyists around here...........this is how you hijack a thread............hey, that was a compliment......I'm just saying.
The mods should ban everyone except me and enderwiggin, texasgator, boardman and carkido (we have to have someone to harass).....oh and ratman (got to have that cheap pussy)......ok, thats me, ender, tg, bm, manpussy, the rat........and we have to include simpleton (he did tell me to fuck myself....which led to the greatest review of all time), JeD, SKF, 3sides, cb (not to be confused with CB) and the goat fucker.......I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Up yours.
dammit DJ......you were supposed to be the new Mod............and nan.........nan can stay..........I guess.
dammit DJ......you were supposed to be the new Mod............and nan.........nan can stay..........I guess. Originally Posted by dearhunter
OK, you just saved yourself a quick banning.
thancks, I will bring the over 30 pussy with me.
Damnit DH!!! Now I cannot remember what the topic of this thread was...
Look who's SUFFERing, now..............that is cracking me up.
The mods should ban everyone except me and enderwiggin, texasgator, boardman and carkido (we have to have someone to harass).....oh and ratman (got to have that cheap pussy)......ok, thats me, ender, tg, bm, manpussy, the rat........and we have to include simpleton (he did tell me to fuck myself....which led to the greatest review of all time), JeD, SKF, 3sides, cb (not to be confused with CB) and the goat fucker.......I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
But wait you forgot your friends from the north Anonone and Doove.
Well fuck........if we are going to let them in, we might as well let everyone in.........come on in folks. The water is fine.
I didn't think anyone on here read arstechnica.
nu-uh, DH is going to book me. I just REALLY don't get why he keeps calling me "sweetness". What is that about?