Conversion to Islam question

Maybe we shouldn't side with either...maybe we should just let the crazy motherfuckers have at it.... Originally Posted by timpage
I think we should too, but America can't stay out of anything.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 10-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Maybe we shouldn't side with either...maybe we should just let the crazy motherfuckers have at it.... Originally Posted by timpage
I don't think America should betray our staunch ally Israel, but we should definitely leave the Arabs to settle their differences in their own unique and culturally relevant way.
I don't think America should betray our staunch ally Israel, but we should definitely leave the Arabs to settle their differences in their own unique and culturally relevant way. Originally Posted by DSK
Sorry jew lawyer but Israel brings shit to the table in terms of being our "ally".....the entire middle east hates us largely because we are responsible for Israel's existence in the region. Not trying to justify that, but Israel causes us a lot more problems than any benefits we derive from being their benefactors. And, Israel has been fucking over the Arabs forever. Both sides despise each other, they are never going to stop fighting, we might as well step back and let them figure it out.
By the way Kid, I have you blocked because you are a knuckle-dragging racist troglodyte who brings nothing to the discussion, but I wasn't logged in and saw your question about my ethnicity. If you're going to use an epithet, at least spell it correctly. It's "hebe", not "heeb" you fucking clueless buffoon.
By the way Kid, I have you blocked because you are a knuckle-dragging racist troglodyte who brings nothing to the discussion, but I wasn't logged in and saw your question about my ethnicity. If you're going to use an epithet, at least spell it correctly. It's "hebe", not "heeb" you fucking clueless buffoon. Originally Posted by timpage
Fucker has the mind of a child.
Fucker has the mind of a child. Originally Posted by I babblealot
says the 3rd grader who is in more signature blocks than any in this form
says the 3rd grader who is in more signature blocks than any in this form Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
No stones the clueless hillbilly.
  • DSK
  • 10-13-2015, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Excellent parody.
Excellent parody. Originally Posted by DSK

it's not a parody.
No stones the clueless hillbilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

we can do better than that .. chimp.

we can do better than that .. <---We ? Someone has to help you?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is that the only character in your coloring book whackoff?

we can do better than that .. chimp.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
"Saving up for a gold tooth." That would be EKIM and woomby both !
More ignorant fuckbabble
More ignorant fuckbabble Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You tell'em Mr. DOTY 3 TIMES !