Unlived fantasies/Fetishes/Voyeurism

I thought thats what you guys craved... the younger and skinner the girl, the more sought after... Originally Posted by Amber Does
not all, many yes. Or is that most yes.
hell per your showcase you are to young for girl

but then I'm almost part of the 1960's ero
Don't trust anyone over 30, unless it's Jack Weinberg ...

www.berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2000-04.../759
Berkeley Daily Planet

Apr 6, 2000 - The man who coined the phrase “Don't trust anyone over 30” turned 60 years old Tuesday. Jack Weinberg uttered the phrase – which became
heheheh now some don't trust anyone under 30
I'm very mature for my age actually and always have been. Haha Amber you're crazy! I'd rather be curvier because that's actually what guys want...

I would encourage you to at least get to know me first (:
Actually amber my personal preference is 25+ with a little junk in the trunk so to speak are always more fun and better experienced Originally Posted by tw758
I like 30+, well more like 40+.
20 something for me
robbing the cradle
and I have a hard time being at how things are done by anyone more than half my age. 30 something not sure. 40 something plus I have no problem with the
I'm very mature for my age actually and always have been. Haha Amber you're crazy! I'd rather be curvier because that's actually what guys want...

I would encourage you to at least get to know me first (: Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
ahem, some, not all, maybe even most. But I like a stick with tits. Tits sag less with age on most sticks with tits.

edit add: btw you look like a fine looking young stick to me in your showcase.
haha oh ok lol well you don't have to worry about that because I'm only 19 and they're perky! No need to go any further than that
haha oh ok lol well you don't have to worry about that because I'm only 19 and they're perky! No need to go any further than that Originally Posted by KeiraLeone
perky is good, but lets say I'm 25 to 30, and become a repeat client of yours. Then if still in the game, or retired with a short list, and I'm on that list. You at 40 something. Someone like me could be still suckling perky or almost at your chest. Rather than lick nip at same time you are sitting on face for DATY. I'm on one retired short list, could be on another if a choose. One, I'm hoping.

mmmmm choose, I should see her rather just talking to for old time sake. hi girl

EDIT add: dang still having a hard time thinking of a fantasy have not done. I have even enjoyed a few I did not even think of till after enjoyed.
Keira, Amber, you are both beautiful. I wish you would come together, right now, over me.
Keira, Amber, you are both beautiful. I wish you would come together, right now, over me. Originally Posted by joyote
which one get to sit on the little saddle horn (nose), and big saddle horn(dick).

errr or is that the other way around
Actually amber my personal preference is 25+ with a little junk in the trunk so to speak are always more fun and better experienced Originally Posted by tw758
Good to hear!

Keira no knocking you with that skinny statement lol your gorgeous
So are you (: haha

Good to hear!

Keira no knocking you with that skinny statement lol your gorgeous Originally Posted by Amber Does
A 3some with two Asian gals or two black gals. Finding an Asian duo will be a challenge.

Multiple gals tricking me into getting naked while they keep their clothes on and then start messing with me. A cfnm kinda thing.
I thought thats what you guys craved... the younger and skinner the girl, the more sought after... Originally Posted by Amber Does
The most sought after yes but not necessarily the best providers. I think, generally speaking, young spinners are the most overrated category of provider. There are some good ones. But most of my biggest disappointments came from young spinners from BP prior to joining eccie when I couldn't research anyone.

errr or is that the other way around Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Either way.
My remaining dreams include travel, like doing it Louvre with the Monalisa watching.
Many men actually prefer mature women, but there's still a high demand for younger providers of quality.