Erotic asphyxiation: Extreme or Extremely Hot

the hand on the throat, with some pressure. Have never taken it to a point of loss of consciousness, and would never be comfortable with that level of play. Originally Posted by tigercat
I should clarify that is what I had
its like taking a hairpin at excessive speeds. It looks like you can make it but once you get to the turn you're like "OH SHIT" When things get that hot you have to be careful, because in the heat of the moment you just may leave the road and wrap yourself around a tree. Plan in advance and a safe word can be established to keep things fun and safe:-)
Wow, I never thought so many women would be into this. I personally find the woman's throat to be a region for caressing, kissing, sucking, and light nibbling.

But I get the idea and might even be interested in trying it some time. With someone whom I've built up a rapport and mutual trust - and also assuming she was into that sorta thing

I love it...alot!!

I don't just do this with everyone...I pick and choice on my gut feeling prior to that moment that comes over me that made me want a hand around my throat in the first place!! Usually only multi-hour guest or repeated guest get this!!

It's not only the hand on the throat fetish for me, that really doesn't do much....but the hand on the throat and your whispering little dirty or mean nothings in my ear....now that's a major orgasm move right there!! The firm pressure that lets me know that I'm not in control and the little dirty words in my ear that makes me not resist you!! Hotttt!!!

Yea I have daddy issues.....self-admission
Plan in advance and a safe word can be established to keep things fun and safe:-) Originally Posted by LeeMarquee
If you're being denied air - how do you utter your "safe word"?
I will not allow anyone in the hobby to get me to the point of passing out...However I do LOVE the feeling of not having control, if I trust the person enough to allow them to have control over me like that.

Asphyxiation is something I have done and enjoyed many times...Giving and Receiving...but again, I wouldn't do it in the hobby.
  • Surge
  • 04-18-2011, 02:31 PM
Latin6pack

Great advice here from the posters...

I had a similar experience about 2 years ago with one of my favorites and now I do with all the ladies i see...

When done right and safely, can be extremely hot! Especially when you have one hand on the throat and the other pulling their hair...

Awesome!!!!
Just returning from the job front, wow, thanks for your thoughts on this topic. Yea, somewhat surprised by the positive experiences articulated by the ladies. Certainly see myself much more comfortable w/ the restraint angle versus asphyxiation. Thanks again for the insight.

When done right and safely, can be extremely hot! Especially when you have one hand on the throat and the other pulling their hair...

Awesome!!!!
Originally Posted by Surge
OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've found it best to stay away from the adam's apple as a focal point and concentrate on the tendon area on either side. I think it's more about the "idea" of it for most of the ladies I know who like this type of play, especially when coupled with some hair pulling and/or a few well placed spats to the mons area. The pressure and the idea of the controlling nature of the act is the turn on. Then, there's always covering the lady's mouth with mine and pinching off the nose for those who like the oxygen deprivation - it's also easy enough for them to catch a breath if needed and one can't miss the hint that it's time for her to breathe. Just like anything else here in out fantasy world, go easy and always leave a way out.
If you're being denied air - how do you utter your "safe word"? Originally Posted by mtabsw
Good point. And a personal notation, it's very hard to say "no" when you're in the throes of being controlled by an Alpha male that knows what he is doing.

Of course, I'm really not speaking of just this topic of discussion.

Sometimes, when you're with someone, you lose your ability to speak or really even think. Which of course, could lead to problems. Or a once in a lifetime experience. (Or close to it!)

I'm sure that all of us have experienced this in one fashion or another.

Elisabeth
its like taking a hairpin at excessive speeds. It looks like you can make it but once you get to the turn you're like "OH SHIT" When things get that hot you have to be careful, because in the heat of the moment you just may leave the road and wrap yourself around a tree. ... Originally Posted by LeeMarquee
Good analogy.
yes, if done correctly, if it isn't you're dead.
Omg its hot if done correctly. I have a hige corset fetish. Ie scarby faire is my second home. But getting k-9 while someone pulls the corset strings (always have a knife near by) it is so freaking hot. Wow I am moist talking about it.
Damn!
I never realized how unimaginative I was.
I've heard of this but never really had an interest. Reading the responses surprises me.
I guess I'm somewhat boring and need to open up and explore a little more.