Roleplaying...

roll play with the pool guy Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
you sure that wasnt pole play w/ the pool guy ???
What about real seduction? Not role-play? Real pool guy/handyman/etc., doing a real job for you & you decide you wanna oil & clean his tool, giving him the job of his career.
Anyone game for this PM me.
I am working out at the hotel gym. All of a sudden a hot, scantily clad babe comes in to work out as well. She needs help with the equipment because this is her 1st time working out. She asks me for help. I start helping but I get hard. She noticed and we can take it from there. If no one is in the gym maybe we get a little action right there
  • grean
  • 12-04-2017, 12:31 PM
What about real seduction? Not role-play? Real pool guy/handyman/etc., doing a real job for you & you decide you wanna oil & clean his tool, giving him the job of his career. Originally Posted by Billogoods
In high shool, I was sooooo close to getting molested by a couple hot babes who worked at baby dolls. I was going door to door at my apartments for a football team fund raiser and OMG did I knock on the right door. So regret not going inside!
In high shool, I was sooooo close to getting molested by a couple hot babes who worked at baby dolls. I was going door to door at my apartments for a football team fund raiser and OMG did I knock on the right door. So regret not going inside! Originally Posted by grean
I’d kick myself every day for the rest of my life which it sounds like you’re doing.

My favorite role play is a sweet girl here agrees to meet and when things start getting intimate she tells me she hates condoms and we can do it without and it’ll be our little secret.