I no longer Hobby

I’ll give you 3 hints-
1. Wile
2. E
3. Coyote Originally Posted by ManSlut
Ok, not me
Rosalita Palmer and her 5 helpers. Originally Posted by Seeking Taint
Is Rosalita Rosie's Daughter?

If Rosalita is like a typical Latina, she and those 5 helpers will be covered with a latex glove.

If Rosalita is like a typical Latina, she and those 5 helpers will be covered with a latex glove. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Rosalita "Rosie" Palmer has 5 daughters. You know that!

Have you ever put a wig on Rosie, dressed her up a bit?

Have you ever pretended your left hand was peeking and Rosie spotted her and they got into a cat fight?

If Rosalita is like a typical Latina, she and those 5 helpers will be covered with a latex glove. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Rosalita "Rosie" Palmer has 5 daughters. You know that!

Have you ever put a wig on Rosie, dressed her up a bit?

Have you ever pretended your left hand was peeking and Rosie spotted her and they got into a cat fight?

Can you share with us a story about the Ugliest Fattest Black woman you have ever had the pleasure of putting your meat stick into?
...and the OP no longer post.
I quit when they passed the new laws. I am not going to jail or getting charged with a Felony.

Why risk it? So many other options.

I opened an account because I want to talk about the good times I had and beat the snot out of Demonrats in the Political section Originally Posted by Seeking Taint

To me that sounds like your a cop trying to bait some people into "discussing the hobby" and its practices to make a better case when you set someone up.

I mean, if you "don't hobby anymore" just lurk like everyone else.

And if your so worried about getting a felony from getting busted, obviously you were seeing a lot of low end girls who walk the streets who have no screening process except for if you have the $25 to suck you off.

Since the new law past, I can honestly say my business has doubled. Maybe because I fall in the category of "reputable stable experienced providers" the guys know they don't have any issues wondering if they are gonna be in handcuffs by the end of the day.

And last I read, there is a political forum established just for talking politics.....
bye?

Since the new law past, I can honestly say my business has doubled. Maybe because I fall in the category of "reputable stable experienced providers" the guys know they don't have any issues wondering if they are gonna be in handcuffs by the end of the day.

And last I read, there is a political forum established just for talking politics..... Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
If guys could expect to be in handcuffs in the middle of your sessions, your business would triple! (Drum roll, followed by obligatory beat of the high hat)

I kid. The new law was destined to pick winners and losers. Good to see you are doing well.

There is a political forum for talking politics. Unfortunately it steered away from that long ago. Very little discussion of ideas, issues and policy. Lots of intentional thread derails to AVOID issues, and instead post personal insults toward those with whom you disagree. Boundless childishness. As such, I stopped posting there.