What age defines a MILF?

I've always thought of any woman over the age of 30 as MILF material. Baby or not "that age"...at least to me...is the portal of MILF's everywhere. Not implying that "it's downhill from there!" or anything like that, but most women in their 20's just don't have the well-appreciated maturity (i.e. miles on the tires) that makes MILKs so fuckin' hot and desireable.
  • Jaci
  • 02-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Im a 'MILF' it comes with age!!!
Come Enjoy ' A Mature Woman Expeirence'

Kisses, Jaci
Lots of guys like the maturity that comes with 30+ age women. But age is not part of the definition of MILF. I know many women 30+ that have no kids. That means they cannot be called a MILF. Sounds like your looking for a Couger, though the min age for a couger is really not defined well. Is there something specific about her having a child that turns you on?

I've always thought of any woman over the age of 30 as MILF material. Baby or not "that age"...at least to me...is the portal of MILF's everywhere. Not implying that "it's downhill from there!" or anything like that, but most women in their 20's just don't have the well-appreciated maturity (i.e. miles on the tires) that makes MILKs so fuckin' hot and desireable. Originally Posted by txcwby6
  • S-Man
  • 02-14-2012, 07:07 PM
A woman old enough to have a kid(s) whose friends see her and think MILF (See music video for Stacey's Mom).
A woman old enough to have a kid(s) whose friends see her and think MILF (See music video for Stacey's Mom). Originally Posted by S-Man
You've got it right.

A MILF has to be a woman that is old enough to have a teenaged kid, otherwise the term doesn't really have meaning - it wouldn't stand for any distinction.

There is nothing unusual about wanting to fuck a 23 year old who just happens to be a mother. She is 23! She is supposed to be hot. Just look at the young actresses, like Jessica Alba, that have had a kid and are hot. They should be hot. They are young - despite being mothers.

MILF is a compliment that indicates some accomplishment. The ACCOMPLISHMENT comes into play when a woman is older and is still hot enough to draw the attention of the teenage boys that are friends with her son or daughter. Think in terms of Michelle Pfeiffer or Rene Russo. They might be in their 40s or even 50s, but they are still hot.

The term MILF was coined by teenage boys that were discussing which of their classmates had moms that were still hot enough to want to fuck. Most kids their age had fat, out-of-shape moms that they ignored. But a few still had moms that made the other boys fantasize. And there was a great taboo factor to the older woman, too. Hence the name MILF.

I doubt very much those teenage boys were lusting after knocked up teenage girls. That's just a sad situation.
Since this is really just a thread of semantics, and none of us are really disagreeing, I will continue the disussion. :-)

If a woman I would like to fuck is also a mother, she is by definition, a MILF. There is no specific age that makes her one. Just like "Couger" has no specific age to apply to a woman, or that BBW can apply to any woman that weighs more than her height warrants, its mostly in the eye of the beholder.

MILF is almost an "in spite of" term. Even though a woman has had kids, which can change a womans body in many ways, she still looks hot enough to be found attractive and desirable. The only requirement to be a MILF is she has to have had a kid and considrered hot. Otherwise, shes a hot chick, not a MILF.

I am sure there are those who consider the kid part important to their fantisy or fetish. For me, if a hot woman happens to have a child or three, its not a factor reguarding my desire to fuck her. However, if I am walking through the store and a hot woman goes by with kids in tow, I may tell myself "Now thats a MILF"

It is indeed a comliment in that she has kept herself in shape despite having kids. I just disagree that a specific age is required to be one. I would agree that an older woman who still warrants the title of MILF has done more to warrant it than a young woman as more than just having a kid will affect a womans hotness. It take a lot more, in general to look hot at 50 than it does 25.

The main thing is Thank Goodness MILFs are out there :-)
I am an "Original Soccer MILF" & a Pre- Cougar lol
TRUE STORY !!!
Anyone who knows me will agree
TRUE STORY !!!
Anyone who knows me will agree
Originally Posted by berkleigh
berkleigh you are definitely a soccer mom/Milf I would like to see in the future.
TRUE STORY !!!
Anyone who knows me will agree Originally Posted by berkleigh

You are trualy a MILF but sadly you can never be a cougar to me.
Thanks MasterBaiter1996 and of course Bubba!

At almost 34, (*gasp* yes in 5 months, I will be 34) Being the parent of a 15 yr Goal Keeper on 2 Soccer Teams should qualify me as a Soccer Mom Damnit!

And Sadly, I USE to like to have fun with the College Guys...I got over that LOL
In a few years, I may dabble into the mid 20's ... but only for One Night Stands - Nothing More

I actually prefer the company of a Man my age or older now.

Bubba - You always have super hott ass chicks in your avatar

And MasterBaiter1996 - Love the B( o )( o )Bs in yours as well

THANKS GUYS!

Well Berkligh, I am certanly a Man you age or older. A lot older. If you want to have some One Night Stands, let me know. Who knows, maybe you could bump my current advatar!
Well Berkligh, I am certanly a Man you age or older. A lot older. If you want to have some One Night Stands, let me know. Who knows, maybe you could bump my current advatar! Originally Posted by Bubba3452

Anytime
From age standpoint and the fact that I have a teenage son, I am a MILF by definition. But I don't know why I don't feel like it. Though when I go to my son's school, all the boys stare at me. His friends told him that his mom is hot. My son felt uncomfortable and said,"Dudddeee!!! That's my mom!!!". He said the girls think I'm very pretty, too. I guess I am a MILF but I don't want to be.
I think age is a part of being a MILF in my eye. It's not just any particular age. It also requires the confidence & peace of mind with yourself. It also encompasses the experience that age brings. Sure, there are plenty of young(er) hotties with experience but they usually lack the confidence and presence of an old(er) woman that makes them so fucking hot and exceptional in bed.
I would be a MILF...lol!!!
Kisses,
Jessica....aka UTR