ISO A Haircut

Wish I could grow hair! LOL It grows but it sure is fine! Originally Posted by farmncityboy
I wish I can shave my head, but I don’t think I look good bald. Would save me a lot of time and money on hair products.
When you said primo hair gel, first thing in my mind was Something about Mary!
I've always thought someone should open a topless hair salon. I wouldn't be able to wait for the shampooing.
I wish I can shave my head, but I don’t think I look good bald. Would save me a lot of time and money on hair products. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Same. Shaved mine down to a #1 guard and found that I have a lumpy head. Never again.
When you said primo hair gel, first thing in my mind was Something about Mary! Originally Posted by Baconman
Lol! I rocked that hair style in 3rd grade and looked like a doofus. 😆
I've always thought someone should open a topless hair salon. I wouldn't be able to wait for the shampooing. Originally Posted by Rocksalt
For sure. Good luck getting that passed here in AR though!
I go to my dentist for a hair cut . Hopefully you took up Mary Janes offer. I can’t think of anyone better to run their fingers through your hair.
I go to my dentist for a hair cut . Hopefully you took up Mary Janes offer. I can’t think of anyone better to run their fingers through your hair. Originally Posted by sas72032
Mary Jane for the twofer! Haircut and _______ ?
Dallas told me she didn't care about my hair she just cares about my Beard
I was overdue for a cut before the madness started -- yesterday I couldn't stand it any longer and broke out the clippers. Gave myself a bootcamp buzz cut. I now sorta look like Harrison Ford (without the Harrison Ford rugged good looks) in Blade Runner.

And gawd damn does it feel better!
I'm a dog groomer ..
I can give you a poodle cut ! Hahaha
If you can give me a Shih tzu hair cut, you’re hired!
I got you ! That ones easy lol
But have you seen the pony cut on a Chinese crested ? Hahaha
It's my favorite cut
I have and I love those cuts on doggos. They’re pretty fab AF if you ask me
Me me me let me do it 😝😘 but seriously I can