Yo this is a first LMAO

Giving or receiving?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
:laughing:
I havent declined a bbj yet lol. But from the sound of some reviews i think i could turn one down from some of these hoodratz... or insist on cbj perhaps.

Pussy needs to pass the visual, smell and consistancy of vaginal mucous test before I'll eat the fuck out of it. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Yah, smell can be a turn on or turn off....know what I mean??

What about CIP??

Feelings changed about that?
Yah, smell can be a turn on or turn off....know what I mean??

What about CIP??

Feelings changed about that? Originally Posted by Notuagain
Not sure i had any feelings about it before... thinking about this thread, does give pause... and thinking about it in this moment...

I think if BBFS is your thing, it probably should be with a provider you know and see regularly. Maybe one who also doesnt do that with every new customer.

It is scary to think of just barebacking any random, high volume, lets everyone CIP girl.
And some of these hobbyists on here go right for DATY, then write about how delicious and sweet she tasted and how they drove her to ecstasy multiple time with their lingual expertise
Brrrrrr..... Originally Posted by martiniwithonion

Fixed that a little for you .
Nice!
Not sure i had any feelings about it before... thinking about this thread, does give pause... and thinking about it in this moment...

I think if BBFS is your thing, it probably should be with a provider you know and see regularly. Maybe one who also doesnt do that with every new customer.

It is scary to think of just barebacking any random, high volume, lets everyone CIP girl. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668

Riiiiight.........

elg......
And some of these hobbyists on here go right for DATY, then write about how delicious and sweet she tasted.
Brrrrrr..... Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
Fixed that a little for you . Originally Posted by quimps
fuckin quimps...

Riiiiight.........

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
and as always... fuckin elg....