Valentines Day!

• Surge
  • 02-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Happy Valentine's Day to ALL the beautiful providers
!!!!
if i could i would give every single women of dallas - ft wort hugs, kisses, and a pmdelites beard massage [tm]!!!! you all are fantabulous and worth it. but i cant, so ...

here's some roses and kisses for all you fabulous, sensual, fun-loving women of dallas - ft worth!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
Happy Valentine Day :-)
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed, that when doing it doggie-style, a woman's ass looks like an upside-down heart?

It gives new meaning to the expression "sweet heart".

Happy Valentine's Day, Dallas Eccie! Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
Do you mean like this:

Happy Valentines Day!!
Happy Valentines Day to all the beautiful ladies I have visited!! Well Happy Valentines Day to All!!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of the sexy ladies here and also to all of the gentlemen as well!!
Husbands, go and get your girl something sweet...or be sweet today. And wives, go give your guy a nice BJ tonight....better yet, DON'T and I'll take care of that later on in the week!! he he he j.k.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
LOL IP. Any guy be down for that from u. lol Happy Valentines day to all the Cougars and Kitties.
Happy Valentines Day to ALL the Fine Ladies of Eccie
And Thank You for putting up with all the Men of Eccie, lol
And wives, go give your guy a nice BJ tonight....better yet, DON'T and I'll take care of that later on in the week!! he he he j.k.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Hmm, sounds like a good idea, even for guys like me with out a wife or SO at the moment.
Happy Happy Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone, gentleman and gentlewomen both....

PPE