Review: CL Gigs Works.....OH WOW Mandy!

• lluv2
  • 09-02-2010, 02:49 PM
(blood) in the email name what is that about? Originally Posted by dominos
Its in the words of a song from the chili peppers
So, which part of CL are you wetting the hook in? Adult services?
Adult Gigs
@guys: any more luck with Mandy?
Agreed......has anyone else took the plunge?
  • gucio
  • 09-08-2010, 10:39 AM
I tried several emails , no response
Seeing her today at 1. Will post results. Looks good in her photo
Fellows,
Thank you all for your kind welcome. As you can imagine my ability to respond to email is commensurate with the overwhelming amount I have received. I have tried to respond to everyone in a timely manner. Some of it's going to spam and I believe the reverse is happening as well when I reply to some of you. Obviously, this is me and in the next couple of days, I will be closing that email account. Most of you will be provided my new one and may contact me there. Thank you and looking forward to spending time with some of you.
mandy
Welcome Sexy, was fun meeting you. We had a great time yesterday. If you want provider status, let me know so I can send the info to help get you that.

Guys, will post a review when I have some time. Short story, was a lot of fun. You redhead hunters out there are in a lot of luck. This woman really likes sex. Very responsive, thank goodness for thick walls and loud music!!! Not a spinner, but a good looking, very appealing woman.

I warned her about most of you guys so behave.
Welcome Sexy, was fun meeting you. We had a great time yesterday. If you want provider status, let me know so I can send the info to help get you that.

Guys, will post a review when I have some time. Short story, was a lot of fun. You redhead hunters out there are in a lot of luck. This woman really likes sex. Very responsive, thank goodness for thick walls and loud music!!! Not a spinner, but a good looking, very appealing woman.

I warned her about most of you guys so behave. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
---------------------

HAHAHA Good Job Bubba, I look forward to your review, she is definatley a sweetheart! I can't wait to see her again VERY SOON!
Fellows,
Thank you all for your kind welcome. As you can imagine my ability to respond to email is commensurate with the overwhelming amount I have received. I have tried to respond to everyone in a timely manner. Some of it's going to spam and I believe the reverse is happening as well when I reply to some of you. Obviously, this is me and in the next couple of days, I will be closing that email account. Most of you will be provided my new one and may contact me there. Thank you and looking forward to spending time with some of you.
mandy Originally Posted by sexysiren
-----------------

Hi Dearest, you could very well be my new ATF Gal!

Moto
As long as she charges a rate that is in line with her skills and appeal level, I think she would be better off here than CL. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Absolutely. And alot safer.
Great review Moto.... email sent... hoping that she replies soon.
-----------------

Hi Dearest, you could very well be my new ATF Gal!

Moto Originally Posted by motocrossman39
Awww...so sweet, I'm so flattered, give me a chance soon to help you decide for sure
Soon....