fauci should be in jail

He's a guberment Buffnoon
  • Tiny
  • 06-23-2021, 08:29 AM
The reason Candace wants Fauci to go to jail is because he frequently disagreed with President Trump. She wants to make Fauci the scapegoat for the damage caused by a virus, damage that would have occurred anyway regardless of whether Fauci had ever been born.

Me, I believe Fauci’s face should be added to Mount Rushmore.
Me, I believe Fauci’s face should be added to Mount Rushmore. Originally Posted by Tiny
For what? He was wrong about nearly everything and cost tens of thousands of lives and untold economic destruction. Might as well put Stalin and Hitler up there.
The reason Candace wants Fauci to go to jail is because he frequently disagreed with President Trump. She wants to make Fauci the scapegoat for the damage caused by a virus, damage that would have occurred anyway regardless of whether Fauci had ever been born.

Me, I believe Fauci’s face should be added to Mount Rushmore. Originally Posted by Tiny
You haven't been paying attention. What's new? Read Fauci's FOIA emails.
The reason Candace wants Fauci to go to jail is because he frequently disagreed with President Trump. She wants to make Fauci the scapegoat for the damage caused by a virus, damage that would have occurred anyway regardless of whether Fauci had ever been born Originally Posted by Tiny
How did they disagree? They are more similar than dissimilar. They both lied their asses off and loved lockdowns.
  • Tiny
  • 06-23-2021, 12:25 PM
For what? He was wrong about nearly everything and cost tens of thousands of lives and untold economic destruction. Might as well put Stalin and Hitler up there. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I was kidding. He's not a president so you can't put him on Mount Rushmore. Instead we should blank out Washington and Jefferson who were slaveholders and replace them with Trump and Obama. That would be a great way to bring the country back together again. Maybe have them staring at each other and smiling.

If the president and state governors had done everything Fauci recommended there would have been fewer deaths. But the cost to the economy might not have been worth it and the people might not have stood for it. It would be interesting to compare GDP in Australia and New Zealand, who got kind of medieval about travel and lockdowns, to the USA, but I'm too lazy to do it. Granted they're island nations and big commodity producers so maybe not a perfect comparison.
  • Tiny
  • 06-23-2021, 12:26 PM
You haven't been paying attention. What's new? Read Fauci's FOIA emails. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think you'd have to read all 30,000 or whatever to get a good idea of what he was communicating. Undoubtedly the MSM is picking the most sensational items and quoting him out of context.
I think you'd have to read all 30,000 or whatever to get a good idea of what he was communicating. Undoubtedly the MSM is picking the most sensational items and quoting him out of context. Originally Posted by Tiny

well then i'm sure you'll be able to find many examples and post them here, right?

we'll wait
Im at the point where id trust dr jill's diagnosis before fauxis

she aint even a real dr lolling
well then i'm sure you'll be able to find many examples and post them here, right?

we'll wait Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
gee, you think his fingers will actually do some walking?
gee, you think his fingers will actually do some walking? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

No. and i'm counting on it

BAHHHHAAAAAA
  • Tiny
  • 06-23-2021, 10:27 PM

we'll wait Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
gee, you think his fingers will actually do some walking? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Here you go. Please read and report back.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documen...uci-emails.pdf
Here you go. Please read and report back.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documen...uci-emails.pdf Originally Posted by Tiny

Dear Dr. Fauci,
First let me say we are very grateful to everyone at NIH for working to contain the coronavirus,
especially your team at the NIAID.

the virus Fauci created. sounds guilty ..

BAHHAAAA
Why is Tiny's bung hole dilated for Fauci?
  • Tiny
  • 06-24-2021, 05:48 AM
Why is Tiny's bung hole dilated for Fauci? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Sure. Fauci is a scapegoat for hypocrites like Donald Trump. They didn’t do common sense things like social distancing and wearing masks. So when they got sick and spread COVID, and when there was no more space in the hospitals and the morgues and therefore some of the governors imposed lockdowns, they blamed Fauci.

About $140,000 a year slipped through to the Wuhan laboratory through Ecohealth. Fauci’s institute has a budget of about $6 billion a year. Did he even know they were getting the money? If it was a lab leak would it have happened anyway if they never got that dollop of funding?

This thing has been happening since Jesus Christ and before. Shoot the messenger.

I wonder if Fauci is Catholic. Maybe he’ll get a sainthood after he dies