2 weeks.

heh
I will hate to see such a great person go but happy you are leaving for good deeds and wish you the best in your future. I am pretty sure you will be missed a lot on here because I have heard such great things about you
I will hate to see such a great person go but happy you are leaving for good deeds and wish you the best in your future. I am pretty sure you will be missed a lot on here because I have heard such great things about you Originally Posted by Super Head 713

Aww SH thank you! Im gonna miss everyone even though they are poking fun at me right now lol!!
lol enjoy your last 2 weeks because i know you will get sooo busy and sooo many people will do things that will almost convince you into staying lol.

Aww SH thank you! Im gonna miss everyone even though they are poking fun at me right now lol!! Originally Posted by emmabunnie
I haven't even begun "poking fun" girl. Ijs.

Btw, your jersey #s are backwards. You buy that at one of those "seconds" stores? Jeez.

Btw, your jersey #s are backwards. You buy that at one of those "seconds" or stores? Jeez. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Harwin...
  • Trey
  • 02-29-2012, 06:13 PM

Btw, your jersey #s are backwards. You buy that at one of those "seconds" stores? Jeez. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Mirrors people, mirrors.
Smoke and mirrors in the hobby?
Good luck!
Mirrors people, mirrors. Originally Posted by trey
don't you know that the camera always reverses the image so if it was taken in a mirror it would read correctly. Unless of course she used two mirrors then it would be double reversed
  • Satin
  • 03-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Always take the under...guaranteed winner...
don't you know that the camera always reverses the image so if it was taken in a mirror it would read correctly. Unless of course she used two mirrors then it would be double reversed Originally Posted by boardman
Unless the mirrors were bought on Harwin too