squirting providers

I can vouch first hand and other body parts on several ....
Mina and Lisa are way up on a short list of outstanding !!!!
Well! I just want to be on the recieving end of that!!
Dallas, I remember many doubles with April and we left a damn bed close to that of a waterbed lol.
used my fun money for the month but i got a tournament saturday and one on sunday hope i win i have to take part in this.
Arverni, Since you continue to doubt that squirting is real, I suggest your attack your mission "face first". You won't be doubting for long.
Arverni, Since you continue to doubt that squirting is real, I suggest your attack your mission "face first". You won't be doubting for long. Originally Posted by yankmydoodle55

That's the plan!
I've been with two types of squirters. Lexi love was more of a gusher (at least with me) and Mina is a projectile fire hose squirter if she is feeling it right.
Lol! Yup, what CC said!
I have been with 3 squirters in my life time. Couldn't imagine what it would be like to be in a relationship with one. Willing to find out too.........
  • Mrgru
  • 04-17-2013, 09:59 AM
I'll vouch for Lexi love also, as a gusher!! Haven't tried the other mentioned ladies YET!!!
@ Arverni...I will see you this week for your 1:1 SQRTN Tutorial. Looking forward to it

-Lisa Lyonz of Lafayette
Queen Lioness of The Lyonz Den
They are very real and very wet!! some can even take aim!!
I wish I were!!!
Diva,squirting is nice but believe me, you do just fine like you are.
April Showers. Seen her and Dallas 3 or 4 years ago. With each contraction, more water came gushing out. The mattress was soaked, had to get another room.
@ Arverni...I will see you this week for your 1:1 SQRTN Tutorial. Looking forward to it

-Lisa Lyonz of Lafayette
Queen Lioness of The Lyonz Den Originally Posted by LisaLyonz
There's no way you could be looking forward to it as much as I am!