Who did you regret not seeing before they disappeared?

Diana of Dallas in 1997. Saw her on ASPD and Eros Dallas back then.
Reily
Carmen St. James or Olivia Zoe...
...and a little twist on this post, I missed seeing one last time before they left Kimberly Kisses and Dayin Park.
The entirety of The Zen zone
Holly who also went by sexyindallas. Her pics on ASPD and here in the bathtub were great. She was a stunning woman. She did doubles with two other lookers, Faith, and there was one other gal. All of them beautiful.

When I finally had the nerve to see Holly she told me she would not see me because I had seen a provider who she had been having some type of turf war with and she wouldn't see anyone who had seen her.
So many wonderful ladies that come and go. Some of the ones that were high on my list I never saw include Nina Moretti, Little Miss, Tori Capelli, and Aprill.
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-19-2015, 12:12 PM
Leilover
Diana of Dallas in 1997. Saw her on ASPD and Eros Dallas back then. Originally Posted by TJHorn1
She was a pioneer, first girl to realize the potential of Internet advertising. I saw her once. It was a let down compared to the image. I'd say she was overrated, especially if you use the standards of today.

http://web.archive.org/web/199806141...s.com/gal5.htm
No one mentioned Hooter.
Guess everyone got Hootered.
Kristen Keys - Oh, that pale, creamy thickness of hers. Fuuuuuuck. God, man.

Oh, wow. Kristen, if you somehow read this, PLEASE. Just one time. Just come back, for one hour.

My original ATF, Absolutely Michelle. To this day, I've NEVER seen such a perfectly tanned, perfectly thick, perfectly shaped set of thighs and booty in my LIFE. How could a woman be so perfectly fine, I used to think to myself. My dumb ass. I used ration out my visits with her, because I didn't want to ever get tired of her.

Had I known what I know now, or when she retired, at least, I would've seen her every fucking week for months on end. Hell, she made me see her twice in one day once. I never even got to play with her new rack. What a jip.

Just one fucking day, come out of retirement.

Yeah. That's all I got.
  • FAHQ2
  • 04-19-2015, 04:35 PM
Alyssa Nicole!!
She was a pioneer, first girl to realize the potential of Internet advertising. I saw her once. It was a let down compared to the image. I'd say she was overrated, especially if you use the standards of today.

http://web.archive.org/web/199806141...s.com/gal5.htm Originally Posted by TexTushHog
That she was. I was never disappointed when I saw her at least 3 Times after that. But maybe to some she was a let down but for me I was always pleased.
AlexandriaGoneWild
Lady Lilly
Monique LaRue

Most of the others are still here, but they have disappeared.....from my budget.