Am I The Only One Who Finds CPTJohnsone's avatar to be offensive?

Generally, we in the Sandbox are tasteless assholes. Yes, even I fall into that category from time to time.

In most cases, when someone posts something offensive, some dipshit in here will try and post something even more offensive in kind.

But you know, how much more disrespectful, tasteless and offensive can anybody be than what the Okie from Muskogee has put up for his avatar?

Come on man, you don't really have to go this far, do you?

Or are you incapable of expressing yourself in any civilized manner?

Do us all a favor, be a man and take that offensive fucking thing down. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seriously...?? I'd laugh out loud if this wasn't so pathetic, coming from the most tasteless, vile, uncivilized, and disrespectful dipshit on the board. BooHoo, Assup.
If we maintain respect for the Office of POTUS, then it is more than I would like to see; however, as others have written, the Yssup avatar is also offensive to most.

Guess it comes down to how you define "hypocrite."

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
Respect for the Office should start with the occupant. It is increasingly obvious that O'Blunder has zero respect for the traditions inherent with being POTUS. One small indicator of this was his use of the rap song "All I Do Is Win" for his intro music at the Correspondents Dinner the other night. This vacuous "song" references strippers, "tight" virgins, and this absolute gem of a lyric, "my niggas call me Loco, that's for armed trafficking, don’t make me pull that fo-fo" (that's a .44 magnum for all us non-hipsters out here).

Hypocrite, indeed.
Respect for the Office should start with the occupant. It is increasingly obvious that O'Blunder has zero respect for the traditions inherent with being POTUS. One small indicator of this was his use of the rap song "All I Do Is Win" for his intro music at the Correspondents Dinner the other night. This vacuous "song" references strippers, "tight" virgins, and this absolute gem of a lyric, "my niggas call me Loco, that's for armed trafficking, don’t make me pull that fo-fo" (that's a .44 magnum for all us non-hipsters out here).

Hypocrite, indeed. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Bless us all, oh, holy one, with a few examples.....the one you use was, in its context, ok - and a bit of a slap at guys like you and turtle-neck McConnell. Just admit that you are opposed to all things he does, even the ones you agreed with when your boy Shrub was in office. THAT, rig-hand, is hypocrisy (save you the trouble of looking it up).
It would have been if it had come from anyone bur a Okie.
Hey, I'm an Okie, just one that was educated in a school that has more than one room and a University known in academic circles more for the number of Rhodes Scholars and National Merit Finalists in its loop than its number of Football National Championships - both of which exceed the TOTAL of the institutions of "higher learning" in the southern province AND oamc combined.

Now that the public service announcement is over, back to pvtNoStones - he's an idiot.

Waiting for half-arsed photoshop "humor" to appear.
  • CJ7
  • 05-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Cptmorons avatar is a reflection of his child like mentality
Hey, I'm an Okie, just one that was educated in a school that has more than one room and a University known in academic circles more for the number of Rhodes Scholars and National Merit Finalists in its loop than its number of Football National Championships - both of which exceed the TOTAL of the institutions of "higher learning" in the southern province AND oamc combined.

Now that the public service announcement is over, back to pvtNoStones - he's an idiot.

Waiting for half-arsed photoshop "humor" to appear. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
A little insecure about your "education" Randy4DingDongs?
Bless us all, oh, holy one, with a few examples.....the one you use was, in its context, ok - and a bit of a slap at guys like you and turtle-neck McConnell. Just admit that you are opposed to all things he does, even the ones you agreed with when your boy Shrub was in office. THAT, rig-hand, is hypocrisy (save you the trouble of looking it up). Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Fuckin' A, CandyAss.
Used to have a guy working at one place. He picked up trash and wore a hat. That hat showed a Mexican bandit pissing on a map of the United States. We suspect that he was illegal but that is another matter. We were offended but told to not bring it up to him. That ended on 9/11. He was told by various people that he would lose the hat or....... The next day he wasn't at work and he never came back after that.

At the same place we also had a guy who claimed to be from Mexico but prayed to Mecca in the restroom. He was caught several times bowing. That is not that big of a deal but it was the fact that he lied about where he came from. I asked other people from Mexico about his regional accent and they said that they couldn't place it including a couple from his "home town". He also quit when word got out that people were asking questions.

Political correctness is hurting this country. We used to be proud of being politically correct but we've been butt fucked by the PC crowd.
Used to have a guy working at one place. He picked up trash and wore a hat. That hat showed a Mexican bandit pissing on a map of the United States. We suspect that he was illegal but that is another matter. We were offended but told to not bring it up to him. That ended on 9/11. He was told by various people that he would lose the hat or....... The next day he wasn't at work and he never came back after that.

At the same place we also had a guy who claimed to be from Mexico but prayed to Mecca in the restroom. He was caught several times bowing. That is not that big of a deal but it was the fact that he lied about where he came from. I asked other people from Mexico about his regional accent and they said that they couldn't place it including a couple from his "home town". He also quit when word got out that people were asking questions.

Political correctness is hurting this country. We used to be proud of being politically correct but we've been butt fucked by the PC crowd. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well said, sir!

Hypocrite, indeed. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Yeah, as opposed to George Bush making comedy out of looking for WMD at the White House while American troops shed their blood in Iraq for his fuck up. Pick and choose. Now, there is some respect for the office and the troopers dying overseas, right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvliUuXjbL4
your could add him to your ignore list then his posts wont even show up, if it bothers u that muches
Is it more offensive than this one?

ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
that out of line