Take your pick

hey Bimbo how many blonde wigs do you own Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
None, how many assholes have you and Assmuncher tongue fucked today?
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2017, 03:05 PM
Another little obedient bitch except this one is a racist who can't read.

Read the links douche-bag.
None of them has anything to do with what Obama did or didn't do you stupid racist fuck.
When you read them for the first time, it's okay to move your lips.

Now shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I don't read the links you post upon your command, asshole.

If we met in person, I would stomp the shit out of your head, kick the last remaining teeth out of your whore mouth, and shit on your husband's face. You would be the one to shut the fuck up, cocksucker.

Now go suck some cock while you still can.

I done with you. You have been thoroughly discredited and humiliated. You are pigshit.

If we met in person, I would stomp the shit out of your head, kick the last remaining teeth out of your whore mouth, and shit on your husband's face. You would be the one to shut the fuck up, cocksucker.

I done with you. You have been thoroughly discredited and humiliated. You are pigshit. Originally Posted by DSK
Yes he is. The whole lot of these fuckups have been discredited. Happened 11/7/2016

I done with you. You have been thoroughly discredited and humiliated. You are pigshit. Originally Posted by DSK
But ....

would you kick his ass with your bare fists?

Go 'head on, you lil bitch. Take your nasty ass football and go home!
Sorry I didn't include you by name.

You support trump and I'm the one who needs to get a life?

You're a funny guy. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
well dipshit's like you are sorry all the time, and just so you know, I voted for Trump, but he was not my first choice, and it was a far better choice than voting for the Hildabeast,so get a life and get over it Trump is the 45th POTUS dipshit
bitch Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Manassmuncher and scrotumbam666 have hive minds and want communism... same as eeehbuhhhrrrr!

Hickory could get their heads right...