Potential Common Ground for Mans, Plastic & Rodeo?

How the fuck does your crazy ass think me trying to bridge the gap between plasticman and rodeo man has anything to do with you? Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
there be only one way to bridge that gap ...with a double xl gold dildo!

...sweeeeeeeet
How the fuck does your crazy ass think me trying to bridge the gap between plasticman and rodeo man has anything to do with you?

For what reason would I want revenge on you? I might want revenge on whomever allowed you near a keyboard. Your posting is a strong argument for pimps and handlers.

Seems to me the batshit crazy fucker is any shitbird that would pay your dumb ass more than minimum wage to do anything. Shit, once you consider the tax implications, keeping you on the books for minimum seems intensely risky and high liability.

All these WK saying leave SAB alone should reign SAB in first. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

Trust me JC no need to bridge any gap with PM and me, I for give a fuck about her, 99% of the shit spewed out of her mouth is pointless dribble
there be only one way to bridge that gap ...with a double xl gold dildo!

...sweeeeeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Only in your wildest dreams will that ever happen
Trust me JC no need to bridge any gap with PM and me, I for give a fuck about her, 99% of the shit spewed out of her mouth is pointless dribble Originally Posted by rodeomann22
99% of all the internet is pointless dribble. On the bright side, PM's dribble comes without constant reminders of PM's real life profession. I truly appreciate that.

Either way, how SAB figures it's about her is beyond me.
got another sn j.... Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Ha!
Can you prove that with pms?
I thought everyone else thought I was bj?
Don't blow my spot!!
Trust me JC no need to bridge any gap with PM and me, I for give a fuck about her, 99% of the shit spewed out of her mouth is pointless dribble Originally Posted by rodeomann22
SAB seems to be trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
A talent almost a priori with her.....