Encounter: Chloe Belle

She is absolutely gorgeous, I commented to her to stop using those doctored pics when I saw her. Originally Posted by MsogMan88
Thank you. I try not to be rude to any of the ladies. I’m just not a fan of those pics and have avoided reaching out in spite of stellar reviews
I believe Chole is a better looking woman in person just my opinion.
She is absolutely gorgeous, I commented to her to stop using those doctored pics when I saw her. Originally Posted by MsogMan88
GOOD!

I know us guys don't win any beauty contest.
Wish people would embrace a less photoshopped image of themselves.
Could someone who has met her comment how closely the photoshop face pictures match what is behind the door when it opens? Originally Posted by Precious_b
If you see her, you will be pleasantly surprised how absolutely fine she is…far prettier in person. Maybe the prettiest…she gets my unqualified recommendation on her pretty face and all other measures!
I don't comment on here often but yes, she is very attractive. Better looking in person. One of the rare instances in the hobby in which the pics aren't as good as the real thing. To often in the hobby it's the other way around.
Chloe is a very beautiful lady. I wish she didn't use the filters on her photos. She honestly doesn't need any improvement in her looks.
I think you can find a few pics without the filters. I get a fluttery feeling every time I see her walking to my door.
Chloe always takes time before the date to prepare herself for you. Her makeup is applied elegantly, her clothing always attractive. Always super clean!
You really can't go wrong with Chloe! I promise you her face will please the most discriminating man!
And so will the rest of her!
She is honest to the bone. There is no concern about your safety with Chloe, you can relax and ENJOY!
The only bad thing about her is she is highly addictive, but when you think about it, that is a wonderful thing!
I just re-read her description on tryst. EVERY word is true and spot on!!!
Tuck, you're absolutely right about Chloe.