The left is starting to awaken on Syria

Glad to see you have taken a side, and have stated the money spent and the lives lost. The wounded coming home were all worth the war with Iraq.
EVA, you're posts are becoming more and more meaningless and disconnected from reality. You need a rest. May I suggest Damascus. Don't worry, it's a dry heat.
After the meeting, the top two Republicans in the House - Speaker John Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor - and top Democrat Nancy Pelosi said they would back military action against Syria.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/senate-like...140812477.html
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/senate-like...140812477.html Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
He who lives by the sword ....
EVA, you're posts are becoming more and more meaningless and disconnected from reality. You need a rest. May I suggest Damascus. Don't worry, it's a dry heat. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

If you are unable to comprehend it is you who needs a rest. What a sad MF.
If you are unable to comprehend it is you who needs a rest. What a sad MF. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Most folks have difficulty comprehending gibberish, like yours.

Out of almost 8,000 posts one would hope to see some substance as opposed to lame-ass attempts to trash people.

Out of almost 8,000 posts one would hope to see some substance as opposed to lame-ass attempts to trash people. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Speaks the lame ass poster of gibberish.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2013, 07:01 PM

Out of almost 8,000 posts one would hope to see some substance as opposed to lame-ass attempts to trash people. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What is your position on Syria LL?

Or are you going to wait until it is over so you can just Monday morning QB?

That is your usual MO.
I think the left has figured out that Obama at least "internationally" is an incompetent neo-con. Its been pointed out for years that he employs the same strategy and tactics as his predecessor but they've laughed it off.

Elections have consequences.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2013, 08:06 PM
I think the left has figured out that Obama at least "internationally" is an incompetent neo-con. Its been pointed out for years that he employs the same strategy and tactics as his predecessor but they've laughed it off.

Elections have consequences. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Is there such a thing as a competent neo-con?

Is there such a thing as a competent neo-con?

Originally Posted by WTF
NO but I prefer my Neo-Cons to at least love our country.
Now, try to be nice to Little Eva. He tries so hard to measure up, but he just lacks the wherewithal. I mean, imagine what his life must be like. He lacks the intellectual capacity to engage in meaningful conversation on this SHMB. How sad is that? I mean, he lacks even the most rudimentary skills, which Assup and BiSex just barely achieved. To be stupider than even those two must make Eva's life a living hell. So just let Eva play around the edges, it will no effect on the outcome of anything.

Keep trying, Eva! You'll get a Participation Ribbon at the ceremony later. Good job!
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2013, 10:56 PM
God , if that is all you have to add to the Convo COG, just stay hunkered down in Kansas...
Holy shit, look who got up off his knees ... The Bitchita Whineman!
WTF stumbled onto some truth. He asks if there is a such thing as a "competent" neocon after someone accused Obama of pursuing neocon policies. So WTF admits that Obama is acting like a neocon and he is incompetent. You see, I was about to write that at least Bush was more competent at being a neocon than Obama has ever thought about.

So there you have it from WTF; Obama is incompetent and a neocon. Now you can see that WTF is only half crazy.