How many people like to have their breath taken away. Choking and etc.

After all my many years of hobby I'm still amazed at how many ladies get into some choking!
Like Smoke many a time I have had a lady move my hands to her throat!
There have been times when an attractive woman who was representing a different plan had asked me.
"Have you chosen your provider sir?"
And I wish I could say...
"Yes, I choose you!"
I am amazed at the number of providers that are turned on by light choking. I also think that they have to be comfortable and trusting of the partner.
How many people enjoy being choked as they are fucking or getting their pussy eaten. Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
I'm particular about when.....only when i'm near cumming during actual intercourse (i'm pretty vocal about when i'm about to) and even then that need to be choked just comes up every now and then.
I enjoy choking but I am picky about who I do breathe play with because the majority of people who attempt to choke do it incorrectly. But a firm hand around the throat while I'm being fucked? Hot. And not as easy to mess up as choking.
This is one of several 'kink' areas where communication is imperative. First, a safe word/indicator is essential, assuming the 'sub' trusts the 'dom' completely.. Second, some idea in lead up as to how much is enough, so the 'dom' can gauge what represents a turn on, and what constitutes a threat.

I just engaged in a bit of this play with a new-to-me, but experienced partner. Even so, we had to adjust. So the message is: Communicate, communicate, communicate.
I enjoy light choking. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
How about a good facefucking to completion which can also be a bit gagging.
it makes the orgasm more intense
I love being choked while she's riding me and looking right into my eyes. So fucking hit!
Yes I love being choked and slapped a little. I once had a guy friend that wanted to be choked too; it was very hot! Originally Posted by allegraw
I really enjoy it being done to me, but it's even more fun when there is back and forth play.
It is kinda hard to have a safe word when you are tied down and being choked..
It is kinda hard to have a safe word when you are tied down and being choked.. Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
Yeah, you need a safe signal.
Mine's a double tap.
(same deal with hard face fucking)
I absolutely love being choked...